Gaming I have a few noob questions

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curious if anyone know good games I can play on my laptop. 4gb ram, ATI Radeon 7500HD, AMD, I believe goes up to 2.6ghz. I can run Skyrim and borderlands 2. Any other games who playing. Unfortunately can't run new games like fallout 4 and call of duty.

Also does anyone know how to dedicate vram?

Thanks for opinions and knowledge

heathear

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I've tried to search for some answers and found this but I think it is only for minecraft game but maybe it is worth it a try.
With the new launcher, it is allot easier to allocate RAM to your Minecraft. Simply go ahead and edit a profile and where it says "Java Settings (Advanced)", tick all the check boxes. Then add the amount of RAM you would like to the JVM Arguments text box. If you are playing other games maybe you can check the settings as well.

Reactions: WOOO1234

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's not much you can do to get these newer games to run on your laptop. If they don't run with gfx on the lowest setting then no trick is going to make them run well.

You can use this website to look at the specs a game requires. With this you'll be able to save yourself some time booting up games you have no chance of running at proper speeds.
https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol I know no new games will work. I use that site but for example it says Skyrim ? For minumum but I can set it high priority in task manager and get it to run smoothly. Borderlands works nice just when loading into new place take 2-5 to run smoothly because of loading. Im just curious if games like Diablo 3, far cry, or other fun games will work.

Thanks for everybodies time.... One day I'll have a super computer muahahah

Reactions: x65943

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol I know no new games will work. I use that site but for example it says Skyrim ? For minumum but I can set it high priority in task manager and get it to run smoothly. Borderlands works nice just when loading into new place take 2-5 to run smoothly because of loading. Im just curious if games like Diablo 3, far cry, or other fun games will work.

Thanks for everybodies time.... One day I'll have a super computer muahahah
idk about farcry, but diablo 3 has some pretty low requirements IIRC. You should probably be able to play it no problem.

WOOO1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wish I had the money to drop on a PC setup. It's just most games take a strong PC to run them. Thanks tho everyone for commenting. I forgot about doom n quake lol. Glad to hear I should be able to play Diablo miss that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl