I have been on this site for over 20 years

Payne

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
I just noticed its been half a decade of me being here. Joined on March 3rd 2019. haven't been posting as much, but definitely been lurking around here fro more than 5 years.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Robert Newbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember seeing the Netscape browser everywhere advertised for download, but I always stuck with Internet Explorer 6. lol

Oh, and MSN Messenger was so cool to chat with people around the world. Social media (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube) just isn't the same.
I used AOL Instant Messenger (AIM). The classic. My friends kept jumping to the latest fad, like ICQ, but everyone always came back to AIM.

In fact, I was still using AIM in college. By the mid-2000's, AIM was over and people were starting to just text or Skype.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

owlman

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IRC used to be the way to go for roms. I used to be a part of GBXEMU and I was a moderator there with Kivan XD! I was also a part of GBAtemp with "great" people like CrazySka and other people who used to bully me when I was just 12. Now he's banned.

• Haha
Reactions: impeeza

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IRC used to be the way to go for roms. I used to be a part of GBXEMU and I was a moderator there with Kivan XD! I was also a part of GBAtemp with "great" people like CrazySka and other people who used to bully me when I was just 12. Now he's banned.
I used to call IRC as mIRC. Yeah, I know, dumbass. 😅

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Ska died mate :c

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly I was a lurker for most of 5 years before create an account.

I didn't lurk for 5 yrs, but I did the same. Sometime in ~2002, I started coming here and a site call arcadeathome, every day, to catch the latest GBA releases.

I think the only reason I even registered an account was that at some point along the way, the rom links started being hidden unless you were registered.

Reactions: AncientBoi

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, wanted to make a goof and thought better of it.
runaway.gif

Post automatically merged:

While I'm new to the OTL here, I've been a very busy member of the PS Vita forum - what an awesome little device.

Finally, I posted in the "Who The Hell Are You?" thread, take a look at it, might find something intriguing...

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto