Hardware I have few questions,...

Warlord698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but isn't it also the only system to do true 1080P output for the games because of the computing power and lager storage capacity?

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
but isn't it also the only system to do true 1080P output for the games because of the computing power and lager storage capacity?
This is going a bit off topic, but anyhow...

Both the PS3 and Xbox 360 are capable of rendering at 1080P. However it's rarely done because of the extreme rendering load such a resolution represents, particualrly the RAM requirements. As it stands neither console is even close to being able to render at 1080P for graphically intensive 3D games; most 3D games render at a lower resolution such as 1152x640.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is going a bit off topic, but anyhow...

Both the PS3 and Xbox 360 are capable of rendering at 1080P. However it's rarely done because of the extreme rendering load such a resolution represents, particualrly the RAM requirements. As it stands neither console is even close to being able to render at 1080P for graphically intensive 3D games; most 3D games render at a lower resolution such as 1152x640.
The Xbox 360 cannot output 1080p unless playing Zune Marketplace content since the latest dashboard update. Before then, you could stream 1080p from your network, and I would assume from some other sources aswell, but no Xbox 360 game has ever output in 1080p that I can recall (including multiplatform games that are 1080p on the PS3).

Edit: I take that back, there are a few, but there are far more than do on the PS3.

troybot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My borhter as told me that game cartdrigdes for the Vita have a maximum capacity of 2Gb ??
That even if I buy a 3D model, my borhter also told me that I cannot expect to be able to play a big first person shooter while traveling in a car, bus or plane ??

Pip'
In the future you will most likely be able to play online in the car with your 3G model. It has already been confirmed that you will be able to play Street Fight X Tekken over 3G.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...