Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mine didn't arrive today
frown.gif
If it doesn't come tommorow I won't be pleased, at least I have Bad Company 2 to keep me amused

Okami Wolfen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm waiting for GameStop to sell "used" copies for 30 bucks rather than spending 60 right now. I'm almost broke now. Not to mention I still haven't finished Mass Effect 2.

Klarkykat

Trophies
XP
Country
I bought it today in gamestop for 50 euro with 3 euro for 1 year insurance in case it gets scratched or whatever. Then i went next door to HMV and seen it for 45 with the same insurance for 1 euro. Also it had a nice cardboard sleeve with it
rolleyes.gif

So back it went to gamestop. I wouldn't mind but the guy was like "why are you bringing this back?" to which i said "well it's cheaper in HMV and has a nice sleeve with it".

"So you're changing it for a piece of cardboard.... riiiight" *reluctantly gives refund*

Ugh...

Anyway. Gamestop employees are a bunch of wankbags. And for anyone else that doesn't know, don't buy the game there as it's overpriced.

Rant over.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
OMFG BOUGHT IT TOO I LOVE IT SO FAR!!!!

I'm to the part where Hope and Vanille ride off in the motorcycle like apparatus.
nayps3.gif
Very early in the game, haven't much time to play.

delta123 said:
i have finished this game. it is the first one i have finished since 7. but i am in the post game. and most other games i hate grinding, yet for some reason i can grind the same enemy for 6 hours straight and still not get bored. i still have a long way to go with my game. i have only gotten one weapon to its highest form. and i have 30 more to do. but Gil is so hard to come by in this game. i have to upgrade the enemy i fight to upgrade my weapons.
ALREADY???
mellow.gif
lecture.gif
wtf.gif

smileipb2.png

NO I AM NOT JUST STARING AT THE CG GIRLS I AM ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME TOO

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
coolbho3000 said:
OMFG BOUGHT IT TOO I LOVE IT SO FAR!!!!

I'm to the part where Hope and Vanille ride off in the motorcycle like apparatus.
nayps3.gif
Very early in the game, haven't much time to play.

delta123 said:
i have finished this game. it is the first one i have finished since 7. but i am in the post game. and most other games i hate grinding, yet for some reason i can grind the same enemy for 6 hours straight and still not get bored. i still have a long way to go with my game. i have only gotten one weapon to its highest form. and i have 30 more to do. but Gil is so hard to come by in this game. i have to upgrade the enemy i fight to upgrade my weapons.
NO I AM NOT JUST STARING AT THE CG GIRLS I AM ACTUALLY PLAYING THE GAME TOO

i am playing the japanese version. so i have the jump on everyone. i have seen my friend play the english version and to be honest. there are little things in the english version that annoy me. the biggest being that the subtitles tell you who is speaking. and the name for the roles. Attacker, Blaster, Enhancerm Jammer, Defender and healer. they sound better and to the point. Commando, Ravenger, sentinal, syna.... and medic. sound alright, but can get annoying.

Oh Really?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it for 360 but Im gonna have like no time to play this whole week. I had a baseball game today, and have one everyday till friday. Hurry up weekend!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Klarkykat said:
I bought it today in gamestop for 50 euro with 3 euro for 1 year insurance in case it gets scratched or whatever.

why would you buy insurance for a game? unless you have a tendency to scratch them or something? waste of money imo.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
jalaneme said:
Klarkykat said:
I bought it today in gamestop for 50 euro with 3 euro for 1 year insurance in case it gets scratched or whatever.

why would you buy insurance for a game? unless you have a tendency to scratch them or something? waste of money imo.
PS3 game is very hard to scratch, they have a hard coating.
smileipb2.png

ComplicatioN

Broken Barriers
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rock Raiyu said:
Just bought the game today and stopped playing after I unlocked Paradigm Shift and the Crystarium(?) system. I don't understand what the big deal about it is, it's a really fun game. I'm enjoying the hell out of it.
First you say what so good about it then you say its fun as hell.
blink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P