I made a up-to-date wiki for everything PS4 JB in 2021

Welcome to Orbis Unjailed! Your 2022 Up-To-Date PS4 Jailbreak Wiki!

Here you can find everything you need when jailbreaking and beyond! You can expect:
* A short about and general terms explanations to keep you up to date to jailbroken lingo.
* A always up-to-date guide to jailbreak your PS4 no matter what kind you have.
* What to use and what to download to handle games, updates & DLC so that your PS4 can recognize.
* Additional hacks to completely customize your PS4 and make your system truly yours
* Up-to-date guides for useful apps and tweaks such as Remote Play, Online MultiPlayer, Apps, Themes.
* A up-to-date guide to turn your PS4 into a Linux PC for your TV.

Ready to start?
* Visit : https://florinsdistortedvision.github.io/orbisunjailed/

FLRIZDARKK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Just two notes:

1. Maybe I'm missing something but I don't anything about Save Mounting/Replacement/PSN Activation?

2. mc-17/pspack-flask on github (can't post a link yet) is a really simple way to host your own PS4 GoldHEN and might be simpler than the stack you've got now.
Hi, thanks for the suggestions, I am planning to add more such as Apollo Save Tool and all you mentioned in the first point it would fall in that.
As for self-hosts I guess there are multiple ways, the XAMPP one, your recommandation, Al-Azif's way etc. The XAMPP one i tested before so that's why I decided to write about that one. I can add, some alternatives, tho.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried it with an old Kingston 8GB USB2.0 stick (smallest I had lying around) and it never worked, the console crashed every time.
Went with an Intenso 8GB USB3.0 (the smallest I could buy), no problem at all.

Or rather, I explicitly bought the USB3 because I had no spares. After a week, I somehow thought it was 16GB instead of 8, and wanted to actually use it instead of "wasting" it for JB, and thus tried replacing it with the old 8GB USB2 one which catastrophically failed.

YMMV, of course. If it doesn't work with that 128MB stick, maybe this is the problem.
You might want to disconnect any external HDD drives before trying :D
I have one of those old credit card style USB Sticks that my company used to use for promotion at events, they're only 512MB but that worked fine.

I'm not sure what the requirements are for the PS4 but I'm very doubtful that this 8 year old USB is a 3.0 so :unsure:

subworx

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bought this 8GB USB2.0 stick. Flashed with the original exfathax image, works fine - except I need an extension cord, otherwise it is unremovable due to being so short, lol.
Perfect for the stooged auto exploit box due to the size, have to see how difficult it is to take apart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Can't talk about those lol