Hacking I need help installing Pkg files larger than 4GB onto my FAT32 external hard drive

Tomtani1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the Playstation 3, what I do is I put the pkg files in the packages folder on the root of my FAT32 external hard drive. Then I use Webman and package installer to install the pkg file onto my FAT32 external hard drive into the GAMEI folder. I play my ps3 games directly from the external hard drive. I have no problems with pkg files smaller than 4GB.

My question is how do I install pkg files larger than 4GB onto my FAT32 external hard drive into the GAMEI folder.

Last edited by Tomtani1,

Leon120081

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
For the Playstation 3, what I do is I put the pkg files in the packages folder on the root of my FAT32 external hard drive. Then I use Webman and package installer to install the pkg file onto my FAT32 external hard drive into the GAMEI folder. I play my ps3 games directly from the external hard drive. I have no problems with pkg files smaller than 4GB.

My question is how do I install pkg files larger than 4GB onto my FAT32 external hard drive into the GAMEI folder.

you need to install IRISMAN.pkg or webman mode + prepISO to install larger pkg than 4GB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM