Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can somebody help me?
I stuck a cylinder inside an M&M tube filled with butter and mashed banana and can't get it out
I don't know how, but the cylinder seems like it can't be removed from the tube
Anyone has idea on how to get it out please?

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah. Apparently you created a vacuum in there that only seems to push air everytime you pull, thus tightening the cylinder more and more because of the vacuum.

You could wait until banana starts fermenting and starts releasing carbone dioxide and methane, and it will slowly push outwards your cylinder.

Or, you could dip your m&m filled cylinder in the ocean, at roughly 5Km and atmospheric pressure will do the job for you.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Think about, focus on, hold a mental image of your cylinder being devoured by hungry piranhas. Unless you have some particularly weird kinks, this thought may encourage your cylinder to reduce in size to less than the diameter of the tube.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Think about, focus on, hold a mental image of your cylinder being devoured by hungry piranhas. Unless you have some particularly weird kinks, this thought may encourage your cylinder to reduce in size to less than the diameter of the tube.
I dont know how thinking about how my precious cylinder being devoured would help me :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: report your account, a supervisor will take care of it