GCN I need to buy an authentic NINTENDO Gamecube Controller

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I need to buy a Nintendo gamecube controller next month. I want to play Brawl again, I lack that controller. I need a website that sells brand new (not refurbished, used) *NEW* Gamecube Controller that's made by Nintendo!

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might have a bit more luck searching around various Gamestop stores in your area, if there are any. We've picked up two Wavebirds this way, and after a slight amount of cleaning with an SOS pad, they're perfectly fine. Work well with emulators too!

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
LOL good luck finding a brand new gamecube pad, the only gamecube pad you can find brand new and unopened is 3rd party pads, not official ones, even if you did find the official one brand new it won't be cheap.

elmoreas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whats the issue with getting a used one? AFAIK the apps/games that need original Ninty GC controllers will work just fine with ones that are not "New". Or are you worried that it will be junk/not work? Anyways to answer your question if you really must have a new one, it will cost you a lot but go to GameCarosel's (Carosel is probably spelled wrong sorry best I can do off the top of my head) website. They list their inventory & $'s online as well as whats available in stores ATM, and I was in one today and they had 3 original New GC pads, but they were $45ish USD each. Hope this helps. Later.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Going to the beach