Hacking I opened the Wii Shop Channel, and when i returned to the home menu, Riivolution had been deleted

Axtasma

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So i had succesfully installed Riivolution 1 year ago and today, i thought about playing on my Wii again, i started looking on the wii shop channel, but when i returned to the home menu, something was different. The Riivolution app wasn’t in my home menu anymore, it was basically gone. I dont know how to solve it, i redownloaded Riivolution but it didnt appear in the HBC, i tried redownloading letterbomb but that didnt work either. Does anyone know what to do?

XofDiAcme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmm. That is so weird. Was your Wii in 4.3 EUR when you last modified it? Maybe it updated the OS. I personally did not use nor know how to modify a Wii with Letterbomb. When I modified mine back in 2015, I used the Smash Stack exploit. If you have a disk of Smash Bros. try this out brother. If not why not give FlashHax a chance.

Whatever the case, do not worry your Wii is NOT bricked.

Fawe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If the Wii Shop Channel has to redownload a ticket for whatever reason, it deletes the Riivolution channel. If you reinstall it, you should be fine. This usually happens, when you use AnyTitleDeleter or something similar to delete a title you originally got through the Wii Shop Channel, cause then it gets confused about whether or not you "own" the title. Then if you try to redownload said title, the Shop Channel will usually give an error, restart and automatically redownload missing tickets, deleting Riivolution in the process. Why it does that, no idea.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH