I turned my Switch off while stream installing on Tinfoil because it froze, now it won't turn on and payload inject fails. Did I brick my Switch?

Kagami-san

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.These-Internets.com
XP
Country
United States
I turned my Switch off while stream installing on Tinfoil because it froze, now it won't turn on and payload inject fails. Did I brick my Switch?

The SD card doesn't appear to have any corruption as it was fine when I plugged it in the PC and it didn't warn me I may have bad data or anything.

I've done this before many times without consequence, did I just fuck myself?
Post automatically merged:

I thought maybe I need to try my jig again because I don't know what else to try- deleting the most recent emummc contents folders wouldn't fix it right?

But TegraRCM said it detected RCM device, it just fails to inject payload

RCM Device detected
Invoking TegraRcmSmash.exe with args : "\hekate_ctcaer_6.0.4.bin"
Error while injecting payload (RC=-2)RCM device disconnected

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The SD card doesn't appear to have any corruption as it was fine when I plugged it in the PC and it didn't warn me I may have bad data or anything.

I've done this before many times without consequence, did I just fuck myself?
Post automatically merged:

I thought maybe I need to try my jig again because I don't know what else to try- deleting the most recent emummc contents folders wouldn't fix it right?

But TegraRCM said it detected RCM device, it just fails to inject payload

RCM Device detected
Invoking TegraRcmSmash.exe with args : "\hekate_ctcaer_6.0.4.bin"
Error while injecting payload (RC=-2)RCM device disconnected
There is no reason a payload should fail to inject. Make sure you have the right version of Hekate on both PC and the SD. The only reason I could see it failing to load Hekate is if the playload can't load the contents from the SD. I would try redownloading hekate and stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Orange ocean Hawaiian punch is pretty good but @BigOnYa keeps putting vodka in it