XP
Country
United States

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
@Joostin thanks for the icon, and no worries take care of the dev first I have no issues. I've been offline lately due to house renovations so sorry for the late reply.

The colors for the icon are great as is the Star icon, it's perfect. If there was just a bit more of the reflection I could see I would be happy, I feel it's cut off for some reason. If it can't be done no worries. After you finish the dev's icon, I look forward to seeing what your thoughts are on improving the icon. Thanks again.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
@Joostin thanks for the icon, and no worries take care of the dev first I have no issues. I've been offline lately due to house renovations so sorry for the late reply.

The colors for the icon are great as is the Star icon, it's perfect. If there was just a bit more of the reflection I could see I would be happy, I feel it's cut off for some reason. If it can't be done no worries. After you finish the dev's icon, I look forward to seeing what your thoughts are on improving the icon. Thanks again.
I finished filfat's icon(s), and DEFIANT is not a developer. How do these two look?
DUTag3.png

DUTag4.png

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
They look great I like the bottom one more.

Edit: I took a look for comparison at the first icon and I do like to see DUTag centered with the star more, the reflection there throws the DUTag up a bit more and it looks a little off I think next to the star. Can you recenter it like the first icon if you made any additional changes? If not I'll just use the first icon u came up with ;)

JoostinOnline

OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
They look great I like the bottom one more.

Edit: I took a look for comparison at the first icon and I do like to see DUTag centered with the star more, the reflection there throws the DUTag up a bit more and it looks a little off I think next to the star. Can you recenter it like the first icon if you made any additional changes? If not I'll just use the first icon u came up with ;)
I can't, sorry. There isn't room. It's the "g" that throws it off. I only have 128x48 pixels.

Reactions: MassiveRican

DEFIANT

a daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, been away from the pc for a while...family...so with no further ado:

Some matching emulator icons for the current emulators including mednafen, retroarch, snes, nes, gen, sms, and well... all of them. Hows that for a challenge. I prefer them to say:example: snes or super nintendo and NOT snes9xgx, the emulators true name. And I think I like what you did with no mirror.

JoostinOnline

OP
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, been away from the pc for a while...family...so with no further ado:

Some matching emulator icons for the current emulators including mednafen, retroarch, snes, nes, gen, sms, and well... all of them. Hows that for a challenge. I prefer them to say:example: snes or super nintendo and NOT snes9xgx, the emulators true name. And I think I like what you did with no mirror.
Lol, I like it. However, some of those are already done by matriculated. He's the guy I based my style off of.
icon.png

icon.png

icon.png

icon.png

For a full list of the, look here, then tell me which ones you still want:
http://www.nubecoder.com/hbcicons/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH