Hacking If You Are On 11.3 And Do Not Have CFW, DO NOT UPDATE TO 11.4!!!!!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
This thread deserves to be pinned on the front page so everyone sees it. Every time there's a new update, lots of people update and then come here asking how to hack their 3DS/use FBI.
Though some will still not see it and update anyway.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: goldensun87

goldensun87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was so happy when I found this guide on twitter! My 2ds had issues and had to be updated a while back so left it at 11.2, then saw this sound hax thing, and followed this guide that was EASIER then the first guide I followed for both my 2ds & 3ds, so now my 3ds XL is 11.3 on a9lh plus luma, and my 2ds is on 11.4 a9lh plus luma ... only issue .. how do I upgrade the sd cards if I want a bigger one x.x still this is amazing, they always find a way! Never give up, Never give in !
waiting for a patch so my 3ds can be updated fully.. I use GBA & DS plus a DS R4i SDHC cart that was patched to work with my systems version o.o not updating till I know its safe ..

64GB and higher SD/microSD cards are formatted in exfat, and 3DS consoles require the card to be formatted in FAT32. You will need to use a certain program to format your desired card to FAT32. Once your card is ready, simply copy all the contents from your original card, to your new card. Do not delete the content from the previous card, until you confirm that the content on the new card is fully functional.

IMPORTANT: You cannot use this method to transfer content from one 3DS unit to another, only to switch cards on a single 3DS unit.

Reactions: AshleyCummings

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1