If you had $5,000 dollars, what would you spend it on?

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, Isn't Club Penguin Gone? Because I Heard That Club Penguin Shut Down (Sorry)
Yeah but some guys set up a private server so now we can play again

A bit like those world of warcraft public servers

It's not as good as it used to be but I get scammed less than on roblocks

• Haha
Reactions: 2DSGamerdude

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
OP
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Stop it! Stop it! Your scaring him!
stopitpatrick-stoppatrick.gif

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few days ago a drunk driver at 5am wrecked a car, my pa's car, and my neighbor's wall + controlled gate so if I was given $5k I'd give her $2k and keep the rest.

Sure I had nothing to do with it, but she's been pretty upset understandably and who knows when it'll be rebuilt and all.

• Love
Reactions: impeeza

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
A few days ago a drunk driver at 5am wrecked a car, my pa's car, and my neighbor's wall + controlled gate so if I was given $5k I'd give her $2k and keep the rest.

Sure I had nothing to do with it, but she's been pretty upset understandably and who knows when it'll be rebuilt and all.
sorry ear about your accident, that could be expensive, and no one will be responsible of damage.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry ear about your accident, that could be expensive, and no one will be responsible of damage.
Yeah, I and others were confused what the fuck had happened, but she's the one most affected by it.

Surprisingly, this dumb accident is what brought us together in the sense of communication as I took photos, CCTV footage, etc, and sent it to her Email/WhatsApp so if she wants to contact me, she can (I thought about inviting her for lunch some years ago but that could have been kind of awkward).

I just like being in good terms with my neighbors (unless they were assholes or dangerous... thankfully neither).

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4