quber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JimmyBobAlex said:
bazamuffin said:
Sounds like some people with high post counts got them that high by posting wankerish statements. If you can't be bothered coming down off your soapbox and being helpful, don't fucking bother saying anything and keep a low post count. Everyone started at the bottom, including you. I know you find that hard to believe, but if you go get an arseheadorectomy everything will become clear

You know what, if some people are too lazy/retarded that they can't be bothered to read/search for the most obvious information that is stickied in plain view then screw them they're worthless and don't deserve help. Also fuck you for having a stick up your ass, not getting the joke, and thinking that 150 posts = high. Lastly I'll say what I want and when I want, and there isn't a thing you can do about it.

I'm responding to this post in this way because I'm sort of hoping the whole thread will get closed/deleted for being the worthless pile that it is.

Totally agree JimmyBobAlex.

Bazamuffin, if a noob comes here and asks a question without even bothering to do a bit of reading then they deserve all the crap they get, and all they do is ask one stupid question after another.

To all noobs, spend a couple of days reading as much as you can about what you are trying to achieve then, if there is still a part you are not sure about, ask a specific question, this way you will learn a great deal about what is possible and you will get help when needed.

And Finally, as far as I am aware the easiest way to play downloaded wii games is to buy an Xbox and run a Wii emu on it.

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
shatter said:
alrighty

i get it noww and i hacked my wii properly
thanks for all the help and next time i wont bother u guys so much

JUST MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD AND RUN CHECKMII BEFORE YOU TRY ANYTHING OR YOUR WII WILL BRICK!

Do you have haxxmii installed btw?

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shatter said:
so the bakup launcher is to run backups ( backups are burnt games ...right? )

...this is a joke thread, right?

But seriously.
Everybody on here, in this thread, IS being serious, whether it looks like it or not. Yes, the loaders play backups or pirated games. But those who are being sarcastic- I'm oneuvem- are being dead true. New people NEED to read guidelines and more. If we did that, the place would really become the "Hacking" section again, as opposed to the "halp" section.

Really, I remember when I first started. Though it was much simpler then (TP Hack, 3.1 U), I still read books about it before I tried.

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
JimmyBobAlex said:
bazamuffin said:
Sounds like some people with high post counts got them that high by posting wankerish statements. If you can't be bothered coming down off your soapbox and being helpful, don't fucking bother saying anything and keep a low post count. Everyone started at the bottom, including you. I know you find that hard to believe, but if you go get an arseheadorectomy everything will become clear

You know what, if some people are too lazy/retarded that they can't be bothered to read/search for the most obvious information that is stickied in plain view then screw them they're worthless and don't deserve help. Also fuck you for having a stick up your ass, not getting the joke, and thinking that 150 posts = high. Lastly I'll say what I want and when I want, and there isn't a thing you can do about it.

I'm responding to this post in this way because I'm sort of hoping the whole thread will get closed/deleted for being the worthless pile that it is.

When I find your dummy, I'll PM you. Also, if you read my post it says 'If you can't be bothered coming down off your soapbox and being helpful, don't fucking bother saying anything and keep a low post count'. Did I say 150 posts=high? No, didn't thinks so

Smartpal

The Guitar Guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Reading this thread has been fun.
biggrin.gif

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
SFenton said:
Really, I remember when I first started. Though it was much simpler then (TP Hack, 3.1 U), I still read books about it before I tried.

Sucks to be you. There's billions of free information on this site, who needs books when they can google {site:gbatemp.net [blahblah]} ?

D

Deleted User

bazamuffin said:
JimmyBobAlex said:
bazamuffin said:

When I find your dummy, I'll PM you. Also, if you read my post it says 'If you can't be bothered coming down off your soapbox and being helpful, don't fucking bother saying anything and keep a low post count'. Did I say 150 posts=high? No, didn't thinks so

Yes, I was on the bottom, but I read, not like this guy right here. And no, I don't get high post count for being an arse, I got it from being helpful and active in this thread. Really, there's stickies and Homebrew Starter's Guide for a reason; to help all you n00bs.

'If you can't be bothered coming down off your soapbox and being helpful, don't fucking bother saying anything and keep a low post count'

So whatcha trying to say is no matter how much you post, you'll still have a low post count for not bothering saying anything on a stupid thread? Is that it? Or I got slipped off and developed a new theory of demodulating?

Stupid question have to be treated stupidly. This guy right here is stupid for asking a stupid question (Which can be easily resolved by reading the stickies) and we are not stupid for answering it, instead, we answer the question stupidly to reveal how stupid this guy is.

So, to wrap it altogether, stupid threads get treated stupidly

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alexrose said:
SFenton said:

Sucks to be you. There's billions of free information on this site, who needs books when they can google {site:gbatemp.net [blahblah]} ?

Oh, my bad, it was an analogy- you know how some people read "volumes" and such- yeah, I read everything here and QJ.

JimmyBobAlex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
afif95 said:
bazamuffin said:
JimmyBobAlex said:
bazamuffin said:

Yes, I was on the bottom, but I read, not like this guy right here. And no, I don't get high post count for being an arse, I got it from being helpful and active in this thread. Really, there's stickies and Homebrew Starter's Guide for a reason; to help all you n00bs.

'If you can't be bothered coming down off your soapbox and being helpful, don't fucking bother saying anything and keep a low post count'

So whatcha trying to say is no matter how much you post, you'll still have a low post count for not bothering saying anything on a stupid thread? Is that it? Or I got slipped off and developed a new theory of demodulating?

Stupid question have to be treated stupidly. This guy right here is stupid for asking a stupid question (Which can be easily resolved by reading the stickies) and we are not stupid for answering it, instead, we answer the question stupidly to reveal how stupid this guy is.

So, to wrap it altogether, stupid threads get treated stupidly

Fuck it, this has been fun to watch and to participate in. Fuck the topic lets just have a pop at each other. Call me a hypocrite, but fun is fun at the end of the day

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and since the default emulator is below average i downloaded some "replacements" like snes9x for snes games for example
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I also have my ps3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea ps3 is a beast still to today compared to most "sticks"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you just want pi for emulation no point when Anbernic releases new shit every two seconds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's really cool about Pi's tho is you can have multiple SD cards with different OS on each SD card and change from say a gaming machine to a full fledged pc if wanted
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus all bios are set up and usually includes at least 128gbs or 64
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but if your main goal is just to play n64 and GameCube you can save about $50 and have the portability option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but on 2 monitors at 4k. Its just want you want really, to each they own.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    For a kids aspect Anbernic would be the better option they'd probably melt over the price on a good 4k display
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For that texasroo guy, I'd recommend the Spell and speak as his first system.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So they buy a pi5 kit for about $150 and say a 28" 4k display probably looking around $400 total
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll be getting in the territory of portable Pcs anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Again you get what you pay for, its like buying a S series for $300 but its only 1440p native, if you want true 4k, gotta get the X model for $500. But yea you right, when moms buying it anyways, you gotta stay cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They could use HD out on their TV no real need for a monitor these days tbh the purists will disagree
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm kind of phasing out on the need for wanting all these consoles cool to have but they just become dust build ups
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I here ya there, I have too many myself, and have hard time letting them go, since most of mine I've modded at some point. Anymore I just play Switch on the go, seriesx at home.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ack my throat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I need to invest in some storage totes tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tots?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tootles? Wtf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh tootles
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh totes , lol, like Tupperware storage, I gotcha
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm designing my own entertainment cabinet for my man cave, to store all my systems, then I'm also designing a power supply/HDMI switcher so I can switch to whichever system I want, and power it also. Already picked up the cabinet board, but tinkering with my drawings before start
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never gets played much anymore, should sell it
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But yea, I have frogger arcade cabinet that I gutted and put a Pi4 then Pi5 into, but it never...