PS1/2 I'm having a few problems here with PS2 HDD, some of them not directly related to PS2.

AllanFF

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, I have a Fat PS2 running with HDD using HD Loader.

I got a problem yesterday when I was playing, the loading started being very slow and after a few more minutes of playing I turned it off. When I started today, after loading HDD it only showed 1 game(my HDD had more than 20) and even if I tried to load that game, it kept on loading forever.

Than I tried loading the HDD on a Dock Station, to see if it's still working, but neither WinHiip nor HDLDumb recognize the HDD. I put the HDD inside the PS2 again, this time it says that I have to format it so it'll work on PS2. I did and tried again on the Dock Station, but it still can't be recognized by the programs.

I even tried another old HDD inside the PS2, but it seems it's not compatible with PS2. Now I'm at a loss here, don't know if the problem is the HDD, PS2 or the Dock Station.

It doesn't appear on conected USB storages.
This is a screenshot of the disc manager, I'm sure disc 4 is the PS2 HDD. Can you guys take a look and tell me if it's supposed to appear at the manager like this ?

Last edited by AllanFF,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A