Hacking Homebrew I'm having issues with homebrew.

Pinxy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm in the process of hacking my New 3ds XL. I've been following the 3ds hacks guide for this process. The issue arises in the fact that I can't get the SafeB9SInstaller to launch. I've given all permissions to Luma, I'm on version 13.0.2, and my 3ds is on update 11.16.0-49U. I've already gotten Homebrew to launch and selected Nimdsphax. I realize I might have to start over, possibly even update my 3ds, and start over from there, but I'm hoping it won't come to that. Does anyone have answers as to what could be amiss?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I'm in the process of hacking my New 3ds XL. I've been following the 3ds hacks guide for this process. The issue arises in the fact that I can't get the SafeB9SInstaller to launch. I've given all permissions to Luma, I'm on version 13.0.2, and my 3ds is on update 11.16.0-49U. I've already gotten Homebrew to launch and selected Nimdsphax. I realize I might have to start over, possibly even update my 3ds, and start over from there, but I'm hoping it won't come to that. Does anyone have answers as to what could be amiss?
Post a picture of your SD card. Also what model of 3DS is this?

Also updating the system is definitely not recommended as their is no exploit for the latest firmware that you can do without external tools.

Reactions: anotherthing

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And you followed the instructions regarding clearing your cookies, etc? It is very important to follow all the instructions precisely.

I assume you've tried several times now?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto