Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I keep hearing that I'm negative and that I look sad and everything. From so many people now. Well...you actually make it happen. Then I truly start to be negative. If I keep hearing it over and over. It doesn't help. Maybe now I could use professional help because I know when I recognize signs of depression. But its all too late now. I don't have any will anymore.
I'm drained.

I had to leave my home and I didn't want to. I am being reduced to nothing but luggage for zeur.

• Wow
Reactions: Xdqwerty

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm negative
Such vague term, do you mean negative as in having negative outlook on life and everything in it, including thoughts & emotions etc. If so, do these happen naturally and from within? If so, go seek professional help. If it's from the outside, and somehow others' opinions & judgment can have such a influence on your well-being that you simply can't control, still you might need to seek professional help.
know when I recognize signs of depression
Yea sure, but there's a difference between being sad and depressed, the latter will not affect your mental health with anxiety and the like but also physical health. Still it doesn't hurt to get checked
I am being reduced to nothing but luggage for zeur
Who's "zeur"? I believe i heard you mentioning this name sometime ago, sounds like a name of some kind of a Scientology/cult leader/god..

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Nevermind. I'll just check myself all by myself....
and won't even bother responding here

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind. I'll just check myself all by myself....
You can't be serious. I was serious as i'd assume others too (it's no laughing matter) when i said seek professional help, if what you're saying/ experiencing is true.
and won't even bother responding here
Why? Because i and others are genuinely giving you good advice, so ignoring us is the logical thing to do?
I meant to those weird questions like about zeur. its all so tiring
Uh, then why do you keep throwing that name everywhere? if you don't want anyone to ask about it, just simply stop mentioning it.

Again, im not trolling or joking (in everything i just said), usually i do but not today and certainly not here. If you don't want my advice or don't agree what im saying, fine, if you don't want people to respond and speak their mind in your posts/threads maybe you should stop posting in the first place.

Reactions: AncientBoi

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Its tiring because you are all idiots that keep second guessing me or making fun of me either way.
And I already explained that stuff before, but again I have to repeat and repeat and repeat and it just takes time I don't have. Search for posts with "zeur" or whatever then I am sure I explained it unless it was in one of the deleted threads.

CoolMe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its tiring because you are all idiots that keep second guessing me or making fun of me either way.
I literally just said im serious, and again the others are too (the ones that recommended medical/ professional help)
And I already explained that stuff before, but again I have to repeat and repeat and repeat and it just takes time I don't have. Search for posts with "zeur" or whatever then I am sure I explained it unless it was in one of the deleted threads.
So you filtered everything i said and focused only on the part where i asked about "zeur"?
You know what, i don't care, you do you.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I literally just said im serious, and again the others are too (the ones that recommended medical/ professional help)

So you filtered everything i said and focused only on the part where i asked about "zeur"?
You know what, i don't care, you do you.
No I didn't filter everything, I read it, except that bit of bla at the end maybe.

I don't need medical help right now. I don't even have roof above my head right now. Except having to stay in hotels and running out of money. That's what happening now.

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It seems to me that everybody has had enough with your attitude. I don't mean to offend, but what you've said seems like the kind of ramblings that a person with delusions would have. Despite our best efforts to convince you to get professional help, you would never listen and continue to make posts like these that end up getting locked.

We like having you here so far, but if you want to stay out of trouble, and to not get banned from this place, I'd highly suggest that you follow our advice and get help.

Last edited by SylverReZ,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It seems to me that everybody has had enough with your attitude. I don't mean to offend, but what you've said seems like the kind of ramblings that a person with delusions would have. Despite our best efforts to convince you to get professional help, you would never listen and continue to make posts like these that end up getting locked.

If you want to stay out of trouble, and to not get banned from this place, I'd highly suggest that you follow our advice and get help.
That is your impression. I made a statement and if anyone wants to help me, this is not the help I need right now. Did you read my last post with the full edit? I'm literally in accomodation and money is running out faster than I can manage to get it even.

I am tired of having to listen to ramblings that I don't follow any advice. That is bullshit. But I can't follow advice that doesn't apply to me. Yes I might have bouts of depression but its caused by my current situation.

For the xth time now..."zeur" is my actual partner that I am living with and its not Luke.

I did not want to leave my home(I didn't consider the house as my home as such but more the environment, it was good for me, but the past started to catch up with me in a bad way) but the circumstances and insistence of zeur that I will get killed made me leave with him. I had no choice or say in the matter in the end.

But what do you do? You don't believe anything I say and started to make fun of me often otherwise.

Its either that i must be delusional or making stuff up and playing the victim. But that's simply not the case there.

I keep trying to say this over and over. If we're supposed to be serious now then this is what I have to say without making any jokes in the process.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't even tell if Leo's a troll or not.... (sorry i have not been here has much) but if your not get some help go to some pschy center and get those worry's off you chest i never bring my personal life on the internet unless i get hurt or have to go to the ER or something like that and stay there. (sorry if your not a troll but....) anyway that's my 2 cents about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1