The biggest noob you will ever see
OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
im trying to burn cds to my playstation 1 but for some reason, imgburn is being a dick and it just doesnt want to burn the cd, it just throws me I/O errors at me, making my cds unusable, can someone help me with that? i have 20 usable disks and 5 failed disks, i just really want to play those games :nayps3:

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
are you having issues with burning anything else or just PSX games? make sure you're using a good and correct CUE/BIN dump and that your media drive is ok. I can't really help as I don't burn my games, I buy them off eBay for relatively cheap.

also, as a future note, don't use the swap trick. it's a pain in the arse, doesn't work on all consoles, and can break the system if you do it wrong too many times... just get a boot disc or gameshark.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Could be a bad batch of disks or a communication error of the burner itself.

Try a different burner or disk brand. Problems like this are always user error and hardware setups and not the program itself.

Tip: open the cue file with notepad and make sure file name of the image coincides with the 'bin" file.

Last edited by retrofan_k,

TheTurkGamer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
Could be a bad batch of disks or a communication error of the burner itself.

Try a different burner or disk brand. Problems like this are always user error and hardware setups and not the program itself.
even cdburnerxp is being a dick to me

TheTurkGamer

OP
Trophies
Website
www.stopbadintros.com
XP
Country
Turkey
You did the disc swap wrong. Try again.
Though I recommend you use a boot disc or cheat device, since the disc swap is a pain in the arse.
but when i got it right this time, (radikal bikers) the paradox screen appeared and then the game loads very slowly and lags alot, cant even play the game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...