symish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone

Im trying to boot the SX OS, I inject the payload, push the button Custom FW, then continue, after that the Nintendo logo appears and I can't insert the licence code (I never the this screen). What's wrong with my procedure? thank you

symish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see SX OS, I press continue to insert the licence, it does boot with the nintendo logo...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

my microSD is exfat, with all the games and the boot.dat inside, with no folders

Oblivion666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone

Im trying to boot the SX OS, I inject the payload, push the button Custom FW, then continue, after that the Nintendo logo appears and I can't insert the licence code (I never the this screen). What's wrong with my procedure? thank you

your just getting too jumpy. Once the system has loaded properly into the regular Nintendo screen and you can see your games go down to your album and open it. This will take you back into the SX OS registration and ask you to continue to register.

symish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
your just getting too jumpy. Once the system has loaded properly into the regular Nintendo screen and you can see your games go down to your album and open it. This will take you back into the SX OS registration and ask you to continue to register.

it goes normally into the nintendo homepage, the it says my SD is not supported, and I have to format it. 2 issues here: the SD and I think the SX OS does not boot

symish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

it goes normally into the nintendo homepage, the it says my SD is not supported, and I have to format it. 2 issues here: the SD and I think the SX OS does not boot

Oblivion666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if your on 3.0 or before i do not believe it supports xfat if your past that than there is a update that it forces you to download for larger sd cards sometimes it made me do it.

do fat32 and split your files up. They have programs out there to split them.

Also, your SX OS is booting otherwise it wouldnt be bringing you to that page it would be telling you there is another error and you wouldnt be seeing the first screen asking you to boot it.

Last edited by Oblivion666,

symish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

shanefromoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Im on 5.1, my sd contains boot.dat and one game

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

why not upgrading? Can I simply format in fat32?
thanks for the guide but it does not seem so simple for me
Make sure boot.dat is not a zipped file.
Also your system may need an update to work with sdxc memory cards.

Oblivion666

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just update through the Estore like normal. This program works with all systems out and the problem is not the update system its playing online. From what I have read the only time the game records the header of your game that will get you banned is when you play and go online. If you put a game in so it shows up on your menu and play it and than make sure to close the game and allow your eshop auto update to download the game updates you will be fine just make sure to turn on airplane mode or turn off wifi before you put your game in and start playing again.

symish

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It does not read my sd in exfat....

Btw I put boot.dat and one game into the sd, without folders. Is it ok?

NightStorm1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
For anyone who does not know. FAT32 has a 4GB File Size Limit and cant hold files bigger than 4GB. SX OS does not support Splitted XCIs so the only way you can play bigger Games than 4GB is going with exFAT

neostriker07

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
something similar is happening to me, my nintendo does not recognize my micro sd in exfat or fat32 asks me to fortmate from the switch and when I format from the nintendo then the pc does not recognize the card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3