Improvement.

Deleted member 591971

OP
Trophies
XP
a question that i received a lot before is how do i solve a cube fast (14.44 seconds) the truth is that i 5 months ago i solved it in 40 seconds doing my best. Sure i have some previous experience with stuff that requires fast hands and i do have a better than average memory but i think everybody can solve the cube faster than i am. Some people have bad memory but just because they are really bad at something that does not mean they can't improve. I remember still getting a 39 second record on solving a rubiks cube, sure for now it is super slow, that is because i sucked, because i was trying my best that does not mean that thats the best i will ever be. People think i'm a genious but my iq is really bad. So how do you improve? Simple, JUST LEARN AND PRACTICE. It is just useless to think that you can't do something when you actually can and it benefits you, for example typing, i learned to type more than 7 years ago, practiced and now i have a average speed of 109 wpm (words per minute) which is stupidly high. Sure i do have fast hands but everyone can be faster than me, i am not very efficient at all (especially in cubing and typing, for cubing i do like 4 cube rotations, the longest solution ever, and for typing i move my fingers a lot to reach keys). I know that some people really hate learning but if you don't learn then you will always think you are stupid.

Why did I post this? I have a family member which does not want to learn anything,he always asks me to do his stuff and when i say no he just stars complaining about me never helping him. Do not be like this guy, but also do not aim for perfection, Humans are not robots, robots are pretty much the closest thing to perfection and they aren't perfect. Schools treat students as robots and not as humans.

Reactions: hippy dave

Shape

Trophies
Website
codenametiger.com
XP
Country
United States
44 seconds?!
tumblr_377ed3e5fa7ec9e7d1e807ea13b0bc9e_a98ddd66_540.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum