Inazuma Eleven GO Chrono Stones THunderflash/Wildfire Save File

TheKingTimo92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi can someone help me?

I really want a chrono stones save file that has all the download content unlocked but not every route etc.

so if someone could give me a save file that has the downloaded content and has everything beat up to ragnah or atleast a save file that has not beaten the third post game team i mean dracula or the beast guy, Thanks in advance.

cuz i have a save file but it doesnt have the downloaded content on it so yeah thats why im asking
1654361550653.png

Feox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi guy ^^! I have see today youre message about IE GO CS and here is a save with Vladimir, Gamma and Tezcat done just after the Wild Kids Match so you can make all you will for make the 100% of the save. Also i have make a post with a lot of saves files in different steps of the adventure in this post: https://gbatemp.net/threads/inazuma-eleven-go-2-chrono-stones-saves-pack-for-checkpoint.620432/
Also i go gona make a tutorial on how to link all IE GO Games one with the other. I know the game is old but for interessed people, that would be good for enjoy pleasure in the game without stress about the linking step.

Attachments

• Chapter 10bis6 Linked (After Wild Kids Match - Linked & Gamma - Tezcat - Vladimir done).rar
    48.1 KB · Views: 163
Reactions: drakullga

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: I bet he looks at my record and thinks "he fell off."