Hacking Discussion Info on SHA-256 hashes on FS patches

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He corrected the dot problem on page 21, post 420, and attached the updated file. The attachment is now gone. This is the file I am looking for.
PM’d you what I had but don’t want to post it here in case original author doesn’t want it distributed for whatever reason.

Reactions: impeeza

oggi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there,
Thank you for your work. I am new and beginner. @dogty (if possible) can you share us the latest version sigpatches_generator.nro
Thank you
Sorry for my bad english

Reactions: Mrblue

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
FYI, Wildcard (WCO) database implemented. You won't be able to update or remove the sample entry with the program - 14.3.0.0 and you don't need to. You can however add and modify future firmware wildcards and offset patches. Once you have edited the boxes and saved (in future), you can just double click on the SDK Version on the info box and it will update the WCO tab with the new entries. Or you can click send to WCO if you are just testing and you don't want to add anything to the database.

THIS PROGRAM CAN NOW BE CONSIDERED - DONE! - i'll fix bugs when I find them, but there won't be more features added so enjoy!, thanks to the testers for pointing out errors, hopefully this will make your life easier.

I'll upload the code to github later, i'm going to have a sleep now:

Edit: Database Download Menu now enabled.

Last edited by mrdude,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
FYI, finishing tweaks added, Remember checkbox states are now implemented. SDK Database selection from WCO tab is now implemeted.

I've included a new config file with this as I added the checkbox stuff to that database, you can either remove your existing config database and a new one will get created or just overwrite with the one in the zip - or you will get a sql error because of the new format.

That's me done with this now - no new features will be added now. Only bug fixes will be implemented.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI, finishing tweaks added, Remember checkbox states are now implemented. SDK Database selection from WCO tab is now implemeted.

I've included a new config file with this as I added the checkbox stuff to that database, you can either remove your existing config database and a new one will get created or just overwrite with the one in the zip - or you will get a sql error because of the new format.

That's me done with this now - no new features will be added now. Only bug fixes will be implemented.
What an amazing run! This has been awe inspiring to watch. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: impeeza and peteruk

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
What an amazing run! This has been awe inspiring to watch. Thank you!
No worries, I just fixed a bug where I forgot to put a check in if the links database was missing. I'm sorting the code for github just now so it will be included in that if you want to compile with visual studio 22 yourself.

Here you go, here's the github link for anyone that want's to compile themselves:

https://github.com/mrdude2478/IPS_Patch_Creator

Also in the release page, I fixed the database bug mentioned above.

Last edited by mrdude,

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
FYI, WCO override bug - don't use this feature for now, I forgot to reverse the bytes on the second patch on FS and NFIM when the IPS gets created. I'll upload a fix today.

EDIT: Fixed WCO stuff + Added patches.ini creation and append patches.ini when uploading via ftp to the switch (so it won't overwrite your current patches.ini file, it will just add new entries)

https://github.com/mrdude2478/IPS_Patch_Creator/releases/tag/1.5.3-2

Last edited by mrdude,

ruje0504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Does the order count? As soon as the offset and the value are correctly written it shouldn't be a problem should it?

Edit: Can you check if everything has been corrected in this release?
Hello.
The firmware 14 has been greatly changed.
ExFAT FS cannot be generated. I wonder if this is the reason.
Please forgive my poor English, thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20220831_041517.jpg
    IMG_20220831_041517.jpg
    569.9 KB · Views: 85

ruje0504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Great news! I think that leaving a message telling people to update their keys is a good idea I' ll do that after I'm done hitting the gym. I'll add the option to restart the switch maybe tomorrow. Thank you for testing this I really appreciate it!
The previous NRO can only generate exFAT FS.
Whether my memory card is FAT32 or exFAT.
However, if pkg2-1 is equipped with exFAT driver, even the TF Card in FAT32 format must use exFAT FS.
Please forgive my poor English.
Thank you for your work.

ruje0504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Great news! I think that leaving a message telling people to update their keys is a good idea I' ll do that after I'm done hitting the gym. I'll add the option to restart the switch maybe tomorrow. Thank you for testing this I really appreciate it!
I found the new version of your software in hackintendo, which has completely solved the problem. Thank you for your work

Reactions: IronyIsGood

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thank you I'll update the algorithm

Edit:
I think you made a mistake with your sdkversion check I believe that '&'s are missing
Code:
                if (SDKVersion >= 7300 & SDKVersion < 9300 || SDKVersion == 82990)
                {
                    pattern = new byte[] { 0x00, 0x94, 0x60, 0x7E, 0x40, 0x92, 0xFD, 0x7B,
                                           0x46, 0xA9, 0xF4, 0x4F, 0x45, 0xA9, 0xFF, 0xC3,
                                           0x01, 0x91, 0xC0, 0x03, 0x5F, 0xD6, 0x00, 0x00,
                                           0x00, 0x00 };
                    toggle = 0;
                }

else if (SDKVersion > 9300 & SDKVersion < 10400)
                {
                    pattern = new byte[] { 0xFF, 0x97, 0xE0, 0x03, 0x13, 0xAA, 0xFD, 0x7B,
                                           0x48, 0xA9, 0xF4, 0x4F, 0x47, 0xA9, 0xFF, 0x43,
                                           0x02, 0x91, 0xC0, 0x03, 0x5F, 0xD6, 0x00, 0x00,
                                           0x00, 0x00 };

toggle = 0;
                }

else if (SDKVersion == 10400)
                {
                    if (BuildID == "03E4EB5556B98B327D1353E8AA2C7ADF2C544470") //id for firmware 10.0.4
                    {
                        pattern = new byte[] { 0xFF, 0x97, 0xE0, 0x03, 0x13, 0xAA, 0xFD, 0x7B,
                                               0x48, 0xA9, 0xF4, 0x4F, 0x47, 0xA9, 0xFF, 0x43,
                                               0x02, 0x91, 0xC0, 0x03, 0x5F, 0xD6, 0x00, 0x00,
                                               0x00, 0x00 };

toggle = 0;
                    }

else
                    {
                        //wildcard patterns start here - always convert to lower case or regex won't work.
                        find = ("FF97.......A9........FFC3").ToLower();
                        toggle = 1;
                    }
                }

else if (SDKVersion > 10400 & SDKVersion < 14300) //#start from fw 10.2.0 to 13.1.0
                {
                    find = ("FF97.......A9........FFC3").ToLower();
                    toggle = 1;
                }

Edit here is the updated version:
Any updates on the nro version? Are you goiing to upload it to github when it's done?

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Any updates on the nro version? Are you goiing to upload it to github when it's done?
you always can ask politely, and you and read the previous posts, all the developers are making efforts on their own free time. they have their lives and make the apps for free, so be patient or always you can start you own coding.

Last edited by impeeza,
Reactions: oggi and mrdude

Dragon91Nippon

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
you always can ask politely, and you and read the previous posts, all the developers are making efforts on their own free time. they have their lives and make the apps for free, so be patient or always you can start you own coding.
Thanks for the passive aggressive response /s , that's exactly what I was trying to do but I won't ask again if it's that poorly received.

Last edited by Dragon91Nippon,
Reactions: impeeza

idoctorhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mrdude Hello! Sorry if ma questions are stupid but I have to ask to be sure about 2 things. Just visited ur github and there is 1.3.3 Patches update. So ma first question is it pre-release or a stable one? And second - what is wildcarts.zip in assets? I'm a switchcfw newbie :)

And of course, thanks a lot for your contributing in switch scene, without people like you, dumbs like me wouldn't reach any result in hacking their consoles!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Hilarious :rofl2: