Homebrew [INFO] SNShax, what it is and how it works

D

Deleted-369620

I am on firmware 9.9 n3DS with access to homemenuhax but not the browser (thanks to nag message)
So I don't know if I can use snshax or memchunkhax2 since ninjhax uses the browser once

dark_samus3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on firmware 9.9 n3DS with access to homemenuhax but not the browser (thanks to nag message)
So I don't know if I can use snshax or memchunkhax2 since ninjhax uses the browser once
Ninjhax, Smashbroshax, OoThax, ironhax and menuhax all have nothing to do with the browser (as in they can run without any browser whatsoever, even installation works fine) so you're fine, you'll be able to downgrade

Only ninjhax 1.x uses the browser in any way

Last edited by dark_samus3,

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 3 hard-modded systems:

* American Old 3DS XL with SysNAND 9.2.0
* American New 3DS with SysNAND 9.8.0
* American New 3DS XL with SysNAND 9.2.0

Let me know if you'd like me to help test this.

Kernalhaxhereicome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think that the official memchunkhax2 will be released today since other people got it working they just need to make it stable.

Edit:also stevince10 is in a convo on gbatemp he may be talking about releasing it!!!!!!

Last edited by Kernalhaxhereicome,

dark_samus3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think that the official memchunkhax2 will be released today since other people got it working they just need to make it stable.
Lol "other people got it working" yeah, no. It is still in a VERY EARLY state and does NOT allow downgrading... Anyways this topic is for SNShax not memchunkhax 2

Reactions: DesuIsSparta

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@dark_samus3

Thing's seem to have gone a little quiet the past few days regarding emuNAND 9.5+

Have you heard anything new on this ?

I know there were the 3 new exploits, 1 was dropped, 1 was leaked/released but not heard anything on the armloader one

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
@dark_samus3

Thing's seem to have gone a little quiet the past few days regarding emuNAND 9.5+

I know there were the 3 new exploits, 1 was dropped, 1 was leaked/released but not heard anything on the armloader one

I'll quote @Reisyukaku on the subject of emunand 9.5+...
Dunno about the other stuff, what exploit exactly was "dropped" and what exploit was "leaked"?
I thought everyone was working with info from the conference thing smea and co did.

Reactions: peteruk

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country

dark_samus3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dark_samus3

Also, all *ahem* 4 exploits were released (none were leaked) in the talk... (SNShax, memchunkhax 2, arm9loaderhax and ntrcardhax) ;)

Last edited by dark_samus3,
Reactions: peteruk

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Also, all *ahem* 4 exploits were released (none were leaked) in the talk... (SNShax, memchunkhax 2, arm9loaderhax and ntrcardhax) ;)
Do any of these already have Homebrew Apps? And if they do, are they safe to use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P