Homebrew Question Install Games from Windows to SX OS

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I’ve just formatted my MicroSD card, because it has some problem with exFAT format. Now I’m on FAT32 and the limitation of max 4GB file is a bad thing for me. How can I install my games from Windows to the microSD without splitting the files? I’ve see Goldenleaf software, but it crashes every time I’ve tried to install a game on SX OS 2.9.3 and FW 9.1.0.
There are other homebrews for SX OS for this kind of purpose?

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I’ve updated Java to the 9th version and now the file Quark.jar runs perfectly for Goldleaf. I moved the .nro file of the Homebrew to the Switch and it works too on SX OS. When I’m trying to instal a game from the PC as source, Goldenleaf freezes and nothing happens. I select the file from PC, then click on Install and then Install on MicroSD or Internal Memory. In both cases the homebrew freezes and the client on Windows seems that is doing nothing. How can I fix that?

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ll try to re-install the Goldleaf drivers and if it doesn’t work I’ll try Tinfoil.io homebrew.
Even with Goldleaf the NSP file must have titleid in the name of the file?
No, it can be any file name for that matter.

Reactions: PEVOx

icefox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
simple. get a 32gb usb-c usbdrive. format to exfat. copy games to usb and plug into switch. install from sx os homepage.

Reactions: PEVOx

PEVOx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now Goldleaf is working well. It's a nice software for installing games on FAT32 without splitting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1