johand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello,

when i try to install themes in USB loader GX, there is always an error displyed "error in file 119" (if i remember correctly)

any ideas?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
all themes?
I think the zip library used in the loader (or the loader's function to extract it) has problem with certain letters (accentuated, etc.)

Download the file manually from the theme's website and extract it to your USBLoader_gx/themes/ folder.

If, when using the loader, you get stuck at 100%, update the loader to r1218 (latest official 3.0 has a bug).

johand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes, with all themes. Is there a place where i can download them without creating an account first?

e2zippo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I get this also, on two different Wii's. I'm using 1218 on both, and the path is set correctly.

Cheers!

Caderyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is an old thread, and I don't mean to bump it, but they apparently had server bandwidth issues so you have to sign up (for free) and follow the instructions from Cyan. Just trying to keep information together so anyone else who looks knows whats up. :)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Now you need to download the theme manually and extract the zip to your theme folder.

I don't know if it's possible to login to the site directly from the loader before downloading.
But if there's still the adfly website in-between, it will probably not work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...