• Love
Reactions: Maximumbeans

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Man...I was always on the fence about whether you had a foot in reality, Leo. No longer.
But I do. You just aren't listening to what I say.

I can type WHOIS at the prompt of any terminal. Without DEPENDANCIES of bloated code.

Hell, I remember the times of Nephthys on Unreal. It was a security mod because Epic left vulnerabilities that caused people to do DDos attacks and other exploiits.

It was very much needed at those times as there was a particular group that kept exploiting the game further and further. Now...as part of the whole bundle there were useful admin commands. One of them was "whois", and indeed, it did WHOIS through Unreal. In the game or server, you could just whois the IP adress of anyone. Back then it was still reliable and if the sob was bad enough he could be reported to the ISP for abuse. Even though noone usually bothered. Get it now? WHOIS is compatible with anything and is just a text data. So who do you trust now? This bitch that is part of the problem or me? Someone who works for a big company that profits from all this or someone who has been around for a bit and used WHOIS all his life?

zeur says he has a quick hint for you, there's a huge difference between "this is what most people do" and "this is actually a good idea".
Post automatically merged:

So :sad: that the "OP" Thrives on the Chaos and Sadness he Bestows upon others :-(
That's not true. I was born from "Chaos" or whatever you want to call it but I actually like and liked it when things were peaceful enough and live in harmony. The problem is...people from the cities won't leave me in harmony and guess who decides about everything? Yea....I'm turning into "UnaBomber 2.0".....like someone already joked before.

You have it all twisted all around.

You are just liars that keep living in bubbles waiting to be burst...

CoolMe

"Action-packed movie" star
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I do. You just aren't listening to what I say.

I can type WHOIS at the prompt of any terminal. Without DEPENDANCIES of bloated code.

Hell, I remember the times of Nephthys on Unreal. It was a security mod because Epic left vulnerabilities that caused people to do DDos attacks and other exploiits.

It was very much needed at those times as there was a particular group that kept exploiting the game further and further. Now...as part of the whole bundle there were useful admin commands. One of them was "whois", and indeed, it did WHOIS through Unreal. In the game or server, you could just whois the IP adress of anyone. Back then it was still reliable and if the sob was bad enough he could be reported to the ISP for abuse. Even though noone usually bothered. Get it now? WHOIS is compatible with anything and is just a text data. So who do you trust now? This bitch that is part of the problem or me? Someone who works for a big company that profits from all this or someone who has been around for a bit and used WHOIS all his life?

zeur says he has a quick hint for you, there's a huge difference between "this is what most people do" and "this is actually a good idea".

That's not true. I was born from "Chaos" or whatever you want to call it but I actually like and liked it when things were peaceful enough and live in harmony. The problem is...people from the cities won't leave me in harmony and guess who decides about everything? Yea....I'm turning into "UnaBomber 2.0".....like someone already joked before.

You have it all twisted all around.

You are just liars that keep living in bubbles waiting to be burst...
Unless of course like maybe for instance you seek professional help just to reinterpret others' own words etc :mellow:

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Look who's back.

ed49595f-7780-4671-9272-59ff086c3cc4.jpg

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's kind of hard to understand John Titor himself what Ubuntu Linux would have to do with time travelling time machine? Like would it be some sort of exploit of quantum super computer?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've figured it out.

The downfall is being caused by plain text being replaced with JSON.

"JSON" is the Illuminati's code name for "JASON"!

Jason Vorhees, the literally unstoppable zombified killing machine, is going to murder the internet from the inside out, and then escape back into meatspace to murder the rest of us one by one. Maybe two or three at a time occasionally if he's feeling flashy.

The signs are all there. This is inescapable destiny. It's been nice knowing you all, well most of you.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I will get the last laugh you'll see...

I've figured it out.

The downfall is being caused by plain text being replaced with JSON.

"JSON" is the Illuminati's code name for "JASON"!

Jason Vorhees, the literally unstoppable zombified killing machine, is going to murder the internet from the inside out, and then escape back into meatspace to murder the rest of us one by one. Maybe two or three at a time occasionally if he's feeling flashy.

The signs are all there. This is inescapable destiny. It's been nice knowing you all, well most of you.
You finally cracked the code. But actually, it might stand for another Jason altogether....
the JSON stuff started to gain traction around the same time as another Jason, the guy behind archive.org became really popular. And they used JSON stuff all over the place.

So....maybe you're right maybe not but I always suspected the Jason connection.

• Love
Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: But have you ever made ice cream on weed... Lol +1