Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To begin, I'd like to wish MANY thanks to the good members of GBAtemp for making the translated M3Real Sakura firmware available to us.

I don't (yet) typically read these introductions, so I'll have to present myself in my own haphazard way.

Responds to the name: "Fox"
28 yr. old American male, (Georgia)
Nintendo DS Lite (Onyx)
1½ years as a user.

Hardware:
Datel Max Media CF (works well, semi-retired) [Lexar 1 gig, x80 speed]
M3 Simply (works but quirky, nearly retired) [No dedicated SD card; spring fixed by Budrow66]
M3Real Perfect pack (works excellent) with Sakura/iTouch/Real Triple loader [A-Data 4 gig SDHC]

Favorite NDS Games (no specific order):
Worms 1/2
Final Fantasy III
Nanostray 1
Rune Factory 1
Dragon Quest Heroes - Rocket Slime
Hoshigami Remix - Running Blue Earth

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and hopefully my presence here will be mutually beneficial.

Reactions: VinsCool

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm honestly surprised the unofficial GBAtemp Welcoming Committee hasn't responded yet.
ohmy.gif
Don't accept any cupcakes or other desserts, in fact, just...don't take any food from anyone at all. You'll be safe that way.

That said, welcome to the forums. Read the rules, don't ask for ROMs or Warez or other stuff, learn the purpose of each forum/subforum, and above all, have a good time here. =P

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
That said, welcome to the forums. Read the rules, don't ask for ROMs or Warez or other stuff, learn the purpose of each forum/subforum, and above all, have a good time here. =P

Many thanks, Sir. *Salute* I already have a very good friend here, so I've been informed of the rules in advance, but I certainly appreciate your reiteration of the guidelines. I will most definitely follow the Path of the Wise.

This forum has already yielded me many helpful tips in the preceding months , and I am glad to be among such good company.

Thank you very much for your kind greeting, and I hope to have mutually beneficial dealings with you in the future.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
distorted.frequency said:
I like how you write. XD It sounds almost solemn yet witty. :3

Solemn yet witty. *huge grin* That fits me to the T.
I do believe I'll use that quote elsewhere if you don't mind.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JPH said:
(I'm from the only state below you!)

Just call me Fox, my friend. It's much easier that way.
According to the info I gave GBAtemp, there are two states below me....but to be completely honest, I'm Georgia born and Georgia bred.
(and when I die I suppose I'll be 'Georgia dead'.)

Very glad to meet you , sir. *handshake*

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To Budrow66: Well of course! How could I help it?
Every single week you've mentioned GBAtemp to me, and every week I'd go home and search these forums for further information. It's only natural that I become a part of the community.
I'm really glad to have a great friend here before jumping in, though.
I don't even want to imagine what it's like for the complete n00bs on the scene. (God love 'em. *wink*)

This is a good place to be; I can tell. There are a couple jackasses here, just like any other forum, but you've mentioned their names, and also the names of those who actually know what they're talking about. I believe I'm all set, and better prepared than most newbies are.

It needs to be said: If it weren't for you, I would not be here.
I would have no knowledge of the NDS and it's capabilities.
I want to thank you for all the support you've given me in the past year. I'm hoping to be able to teach things to people who don't have the benefit of such a good and understanding partner, in the coming years.

The pebble you've tossed into the pond will have ripples you didn't expect.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Vulpes Abnocto said:
distorted.frequency said:
I like how you write. XD It sounds almost solemn yet witty. :3

Solemn yet witty. *huge grin* That fits me to the T.
I do believe I'll use that quote elsewhere if you don't mind.
Of course I don't mind! :3 I mean, I find most of the posts here excruciatingly painful to read (with the lack of correct spelling and grammar) so yours is a huge breather. XD

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
I find most of the posts here excruciatingly painful to read (with the lack of correct spelling and grammar)

Therein lies the problem with public forums, but rest assured, my neighbor from the beloved Northern nation, not every American is an incredible imbecile. *handshake* I'm quite glad to have met you here.

Fair warning to all: I expect to make some mistakes, and I'll probably ask some very stupid questions, but in the long run I will learn, most assuredly. Thank you all for your warm welcome to this excellent forum.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh, cool avatar. o.o I likes canines, especially wolves. Though they like me too..but more like they find my moogleness tasty.
frown.gif

At any rate, welcome to GBATemp
smile.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Oh, cool avatar. o.o I likes canines, especially wolves. Though they like me too..but more like they find my moogleness tasty.
frown.gif

At any rate, welcome to GBATemp
smile.gif

Well, foxes like moogles too, but we don't eat them....we use them for...¬.¬
Other purposes.
*evil smirk*
We like to ride them.
Similar sizes, yanno.

What? We ride them in a circle until our magicite pockets are full! Jeez you pervs!
happy.gif

Many thanks for the greeting, and for your diligent work on the cheat DB.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut911 said:
Welcome. I'm going to Tennessee in 3 weeks! Love it there. The humidity almost matches the Arizona heat!

Old Spice did a survey of the 100 hottest cities in the US. My city ranked 34th in the list.
We're not quite so hot as Arizona, but I think I'd rather be in the dry.

Thanks for stopping by!

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, friend to GBATemp. I love your avatar and the way you talk.

I'm a real loud mouth in these parts, but one day I'll master the effect of quality over quantity with my words. So glad to have you about--thought D.F. and the others are right, the Welcome Wagon didn't ride out to meet you--that was strange....

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here
smile.gif
. We're happy to have anyone who can think and type come on to GBAtemp and join us on the forums.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why Thank You, Gizmo_Gal. I've seen your writing numerous times around the site, and might I say I'm honored you would take the time to stop by and greet me.

Regarding this welcome wagon: I really didn't *see* any wagon, per se, but yanno, foxes and big wooden wheels don't get along famously....nor do foxes and people who travel in wagons.....so that might have had some bearing on the subject.
happy.gif

Do I truly speak so differently than most of the inhabitants here? *headscratch* I come from the Southern US, so I had to make up for my lack of inherent speechcraft while quite young in order to make a better impression on my friends online; perhaps that's why.

I adore your avatar, by the way. Hopefully we'll meet up on the varied forums here.

Thank you again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool :D Wait :unsure::unsure::unsure: Did you say Bleach? :O