Apple Ipod touch 3g 3.1.2 froze

Fluto

A potato in disguise
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i was jailbreaking my friends ipod touch and now the restore screen is one and i dont want to restore it is there any way i can fix it?

i tried redsnow but it freezes on the uploading exploit part

metamaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By restore screen you mean the connect ipod to itunes screen? If yes, sometimes you can reboot the ipod, by holding down the power button, and then turning it on again, and the screen might disapear.
If your friend has 3.1.2, you should use spirit to jailbreak, not redsnow. To be able to use spirit, you need the previous itunes version, not the newest.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
QUOTE said:
I realized it was jailbroken with blackra1n and had to run it with blackra1n again

PM'd him and that is what I got for answer...!!
biggrin.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this happen when I was downgrading my iPod and the process suddenly stopped. I just restored it and it worked fine. It wasn't a biggy for me though since it was only a few hours after I got it and had nothing on there.

Your iPod should be backed up regularly on iTunes though so there shouldn't be much of a problem with restoring. Sure you'll update to iOS4 if you do a restore but it can still be jailbroken via redsn0w at least.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
dont worry im very good with ipod touch i just forgot i jailbroke it with blackra1n before (because i have a spirit/redsnow hacked ipod)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to