Homebrew IRISMAN - Fine tuning, need help.

ISO-Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I decided on IRISMAN as my app. Multiman was just too flakey.

I have IRISMAN reading NTSF ext properly and PS3 ISO's shows up.
I can't get IRISMAN to see my PS2 ISO's (internal PS2ISO folder with iso being game.iso as an example). Multiman does see the PS2 ISO's.
How or can I use IRISMAN to FTP between PC/PS3 diect Ethernet connection without internet as I can on Multiman?

For those that led me to researching PSN games on how they work, thanks! I learned alot by reading about the different files and how they are handles. I now can check that off my wtf list :grog:
With no help, I now know to get a seagate past 2TB MBR you have to do it with the Seagate tool and SATA connection not USB. I assume WD is the same way.

Thanks,
ISO-Man

Eveldee

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Irisman should see your PS2 iso the same way Multiman do, maybe it's having issues with having more than 2 TB. You could also try webMan instead, it's made by the same developer who made Irisman.

And yes you can use Irisman to FTP, you can start the FTP server in the menu

ISO-Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Irisman should see your PS2 iso the same way Multiman do, maybe it's having issues with having more than 2 TB. You could also try webMan instead, it's made by the same developer who made Irisman.

And yes you can use Irisman to FTP, you can start the FTP server in the menu
Ext is 2TB, Internal 1TB. Internal has PS2 ISO's in PS2ISO. FTP only starts if i'm on the net. Direct PC ethernet it fails to start up. PS3 and PSX works fine. I googled the heck out of irisman ps2 vids only just to find examples of PS3 ISO's not 1 video showing irisman displaying PS2. If Irisman can do it, I'll stick with it. I have 2 dloaded PS2 iso's. PSP and PS2 was much easier to learn than PS3 :D

I figure I am overlooking something, just no clue what it is.

Thanks,
ISO-Man

UPDATE: I played around with the PS2 part. I put in a PS2 disc. Irisman didn't see or do anything. Multiman dhowed the blue disc and labeled it PS2 CD with some numbers. I tried to run it from Multiman. The PS3 Dash showed it as Unsupported data. I tried it anyways and got message this PS3 does not support PS2. I went back to multiman and tried the ISO. Same results. I copied the ISO to PSXISO. Irisman saw and labeled the PS2 ISO properly (Gun) with proper cover art. I click and it did nothing. Only options were PSX Emu's.

UPDATE: Solved PS2 problem. I had to do it the PS2 Classics Gui method.

Still need to get IRISMAN to do direct FTP to PC.

Last edited by ISO-Man,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol