Is a CTR transfer legal

NNID

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the second time: if you want help for stuff like this, you are going to have to say what you did and what happened when you tried it. Otherwise it is a waste of time trying to help you.
Ok so I have python and I tried opening the 3DS-NUSD.py file but it opens a command prompt then closes it. Should I use the python version it was made using?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so I have python and I tried opening the 3DS-NUSD.py file but it opens a command prompt then closes it.
Why didn't you say so? Are you running it by double-clicking it?

Instead, type "cmd" (and then Enter) into the address bar in Explorer to open a command prompt. Then type "python 3DS-NUSD.py" and see what happens.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of python, I'd have both python 2 and python 3. Some things require one or the other. Put python 2 and it's scripts for pip first in every, then python 3's. That will make python 2 work with python command. Then make a symlink with a python2.exe, so it will also call python 2. Do the same with python 3, so that python 3 is called with the python3 command. You can even do python4 with devkitpro as long as the bin folder is in ev.

Riot20052

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Legal? Sure, the cops aren't going to come knocking on your door.
No not legal because break dmca. Questions enforce not really unlesd big fat asshat selling 3ds load up with gba ambassador program and saying part of og ambassador program or selling 3ds games load on to system.

NNID

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why didn't you say so? Are you running it by double-clicking it?

Instead, type "cmd" (and then Enter) into the address bar in Explorer to open a command prompt. Then type "python 3DS-NUSD.py" and see what happens.
Yes I did double click the file I also tried dragging it into python and command prompt I’m not sure what error cmd gave me though I’ll have a look later
I’ll also try what you said

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I did double click the file I also tried dragging it into python and command prompt I’m not sure what error cmd gave me though I’ll have a look later
I’ll also try what you said
show an image of your environmental variables/user/path.

NNID

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
show an image of your environmental variables/user/path.
Will this do?
Also I tried it with the title ID of Mii Plaza and got the same error just got the wrong image

Attachments

• IMG_1574.jpeg
    IMG_1574.jpeg
    874.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by NNID,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, do the same for each missing module.
Post automatically merged:

btw, if there's a requirements.txt file you can do pip install -r requirements.txt iirc, and it will install everything.

Reactions: User154 and impeeza

NNID

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, do the same for each missing module.
Post automatically merged:

btw, if there's a requirements.txt file you can do pip install -r requirements.txt iirc, and it will install everything.
It is still saying I’m missing the module Crypto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @MysticStarlight, Luckily, he survived.