Is it even worth it to get a PS5 anytime soon?

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must be getting old, with the new consoles I barely have time to play, the other day I went to play my series X and had to spend an hour figuring out why my elite series 2 were not working properly, they too needed an update to work with the new XSX update. I spent over $1,000 on the Halo console, Halo Elite Series 2, and expansion drive, I have played only a few hours.

Bepx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must be getting old, with the new consoles I barely have time to play, the other day I went to play my series X and had to spend an hour figuring out why my elite series 2 were not working properly, they too needed an update to work with the new XSX update. I spent over $1,000 on the Halo console, Halo Elite Series 2, and expansion drive, I have played only a few hours.
I started denying OT to come home early to have a little time to myself

Reactions: G33ksquad

G33ksquad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started denying OT to come home early to have a little time to myself
This is the way. I took a work from home job last year for this reason also, working for that little extra for a huge added stress load wasn’t working out! Now if only I could squeeze in some game time!

Reactions: Bepx

Bepx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the way. I took a work from home job last year for this reason also, working for that little extra for a huge added stress load wasn’t working out! Now if only I could squeeze in some game time!
My dream is to work from home. If I knew as a teen that was a possibility I think my life would’ve went a whole different path lmao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER