Hacking Is it possible Gateway will provide 9.4 support for N3DS in a few weeks?

Locke644

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Short version: GW will take awhile to release support for 9.4

Long version: Soon™............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my friends.. look at this:

apparently the game crash... so... there could be some weak point to inject a code, even in N3DS. Someone who want to do a research?? :3
Edit: Look at min 15:40, the last glitch

Don't know why people don't get this - a game crash, even if it's reproducible doesn't mean that it's necessarily an exploitable thing - usually it actually isn't.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
is this the new hype thread
I just recycle here an old train, someone set up a new counter and we are all set to go!

yM5zuXf.jpg

PS: Just a joke, but I can see it happening again.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my friends.. look at this:

apparently the game crash... so... there could be some weak point to inject a code, even in N3DS. Someone who want to do a research?? :3
Edit: Look at min 15:40, the last glitch

Crashes != Potential Entries. If we really actually needed another entry for N3DS, we could always use Cubic Ninja, which already works just fine as an entry point.

Reactions: VinsCool

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
How soon is soon? This can be another one of those bump your post count threads. 500 pages and the op still don't have an asnswer.
I know right? Almost every other thread now especially those pertaining to GW/Sky/CFW will devolve into shitfest before turning into EoF/IRC/4chan. And as much as I like the reintroduction of the medals, I am confident that it will exacerbate the problem.

@OP: As I have mentioned in other threads of similar nature (i.e. Will *insert feature* be possible within *insert time frame*), we don't and won't know the answer. It's possible but very very improbable. That is the most accurate answer we can give to such questions. Everything else is pretty much speculation unless someone somehow managed to get some inside info, which probably would have been leaked out earlier anyway.

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Not in a long time, imo. We've seen how long they are taking with N3DS 8.1 - 9.2 support. They announced it 5 months ago, still no release and they didn't even announce a 9.4 support so I'd say let alone 2 weeks it's not even likely in a year.

caffolote

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not in a long time, imo. We've seen how long they are taking with N3DS 8.1 - 9.2 support. They announced it 5 months ago, still no release and they didn't even announce a 9.4 support so I'd say let alone 2 weeks it's not even likely in a year.

Now that Gateway is making a lot of money, I think we'll see support by the end of March

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgLD1yhxNik