Hacking Is Nintend® releasing games with 4.3?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it depends on the stock, if they have it, it can take as little as 5 business days, i got an r4 that fast once. but if it is not in stock, or you order more than one item at time, you will have to wait about a month.

fyi, dx usually will not ship two items at the same time, if you need to buy things, buy one at a time. they make good, but it takes as month. they mark the second item as shipped, but it never goes out, then they say "oh check the post office, please give it more time". when two items get shipped at the same time, they will arrive the same time, barring some rare circumstance.

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Juanmatron said:
c_house said:
Super Mario Galaxy 2 has the 4.3 update on it. Try that.

Super Mario Galaxy 2:

JP May 27, 2010
EU June 11, 2010
USA May 23, 2010

SystemMenu 4.3:

JP June 22, 2010
EU June 22, 2010
USA June 21, 2010

epic-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1258354986-550x429.jpg

SifJar said:
Juanmatron said:
To use an autoboot, you need modchip.
To boot the disc you need a modchip, to install the update off a disc, you don't (provided its a retail disc obv.)

I dobth he has a retail game with that update.

QUOTE(htdw3 @ Jul 29 2010, 09:48 PM)
i guess ill drill a hole in the wii and fill it with silicone to use as sex doll

You have to do triple-post with the same thing? Are you retarded?

Be happy with your "sex doll".

obama-facepalm-500x333.jpg
You sir, as well as the op, both fail. Miserably.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jetsjets said:
I'm on 4.2 and Tetris Party Deluxe is showing a system update in the disc channel, so i think that has 4.3 on it.
It wants to update a IOS. Tetris Party Deluxe was out before 4.3 anyway.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Well forget what I told about Dealextreme.. They are as slow as a slug... It takes at least 3 days for them to supply the order and it takes a complete day or two to package it... I guess it will take at least 1-2 day for them to ship it... Default shipping method is by regular post so it will take at least 10 days to reach here...

ChaseRahl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By no means am I highly informed about such things, but I think he might have another option yet, not needing to install a modchip. Please correct me if anyone suspects me to be incorrect.

Could he not use the recovery menu to load a retail copy of smash brothers, use the level editor to fill up his NAND memory, then he would get prompted to free up some space and it would bring him right to the data management menu, allowing him to copy over needed save file for smash stack and then use smash stack to run any title deleter, using that to delete the problem channel?

Again, just speculating, but figured I'd throw it out there in case it saves him some trouble.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
ChaseRahl said:
By no means am I highly informed about such things, but I think he might have another option yet, not needing to install a modchip. Please correct me if anyone suspects me to be incorrect.

Could he not use the recovery menu to load a retail copy of smash brothers, use the level editor to fill up his NAND memory, then he would get prompted to free up some space and it would bring him right to the data management menu, allowing him to copy over needed save file for smash stack and then use smash stack to run any title deleter, using that to delete the problem channel?

Again, just speculating, but figured I'd throw it out there in case it saves him some trouble.

He has no way of running SSBB... NTSC version of that game doesn't like autoboot. That pretty much sums it up... And for autoboot to work one should have a chip... a chip that doesn't mess with the first byte of the disc (unlike d2ckey for example)
latest chips simplify the process having an option of autoboot by simply patching the first byte of the disc to 0. With old chips one need to patch the game for autoboot and reburn it.

ChaseRahl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiCrazy said:
ChaseRahl said:

He has no way of running SSBB... NTSC version of that game doesn't like autoboot. That pretty much sums it up... And for autoboot to work one should have a chip... a chip that doesn't mess with the first byte of the disc (unlike d2ckey for example)
latest chips simplify the process having an option of autoboot by simply patching the first byte of the disc to 0. With old chips one need to patch the game for autoboot and reburn it.

Ah, I never knew SSBB didn't like autoboot .... could he then not use Indiana Pawns instead? Using other games to fill up his free space instead, that bringing him to the data management?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
ChaseRahl said:
Ah, I never knew SSBB didn't like autoboot .... could he then not use Indiana Pawns instead? Using other games to fill up his free space instead, that bringing him to the data management?

Well to use autoboot one need a chip with the exception of modified system menu (starpatch / preloader so on)

ChaseRahl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, well, I've been on these boards enough to know that you surely know more than I do, so I guess I'll give on up here. Thanks for the corrections.

Drakey10

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I am trying to update to 4.3 as well since i've updated my HBC to 1.0.7 already. I'm trying to update through internet but i keep getting the error 32004 which means i can't connect to the Nintendo update servers which is kinda lame. So i'm trying to find a game with a 4.3 update.

I thought Sin & Punishment 2 had it but it didn't. Anyone know a game?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Drakey10 said:
I am trying to update to 4.3 as well since i've updated my HBC to 1.0.7 already. I'm trying to update through internet but i keep getting the error 32004 which means i can't connect to the Nintendo update servers which is kinda lame. So i'm trying to find a game with a 4.3 update.

I thought Sin & Punishment 2 had it but it didn't. Anyone know a game?

Well keep trying the online update route so that you may end up with something pretty newer like 4.4? No known games with 4.3 update on it yet... Why the hassle?

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well since the OP has a corrupted channel, which means he probably has a cIOS. So he can just get a modchip, burn a autoboot disc with wadmanager and delete that channel...

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Slowking said:
Well since the OP has a corrupted channel, which means he probably has a cIOS. So he can just get a modchip, burn a autoboot disc with wadmanager and delete that channel...

Cios is alone is not enough for that job, Menu ios should already be trucha patched for that to work... (Wad manager iso should also be patched to use cios)

Slowking

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you sure that the system menu IOS has to be patched for this? I was under the impression that the rescue menu would just boot the disc if it's patched to IOS249

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slowking said:
Are you sure that the system menu IOS has to be patched for this? I was under the impression that the rescue menu would just boot the disc if it's patched to IOS249
Recovery Menu runs on System Menu IOS, so it needs to be patched to boot a fakesigned disc. Regardless of the IOS the disc uses.

htdw3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My chips sitting in hong kong I guess anything overseas is going to take a while
Capture.jpg

I made a sticker to keep the contacts from touching the board
ClosertoactualsizeWasabisticker.png

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If he just had a corrupted channel, why didn't he do the Rabbids Go Home trick? He didn't even need a modchip.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wii loads are problematic sometimes I feel like they just get stuck and you gotta switch ports