Hacking Is the AKAIO team still working on new stuff?

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
im not using any plugins in AKAIO and im happy they were removed. How would you use LMP something the music player? is it like putting music in the memory card and start clicking it?

Why would I need a music player for my DS in the first place.

Anyway, Im happy whatever they may do in AKAIO. I got no questions or whatsoever about future updates. Im only asking for current updates like game issues (pokemon games on AKAIO, for example)

As long as I can play my current games, you may release it when the time comes.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
VatoLoco said:
betaRC
RC
RC

RC
This "news" made my day happier. I hope that you aren't wrong about it being a RC
tongue.gif

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chris_Skylock said:
Anyway, Im happy whatever they may do in AKAIO. I got no questions or whatsoever about future updates. Im only asking for current updates like game issues (pokemon games on AKAIO, for example)
What do you mean? Pokemon games worked fine even on 1.4.1. Be more specific.

QUOTE(jakob95 @ Aug 28 2009, 10:47 AM) What does betaRC mean?

Roberto Carlos

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roberto Carlos what does he have to do with this?

Never mind found out what it is. Its almost released yay its the pre released version of it.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They won't add RTS themselves (this has been covered many times and it is answered in the wiki as such); that is for Team Acekard to do. Bug Team Acekard if you want RTS on your Acekard.

AKAIO 1.5 is in RC stage which means Release Candidate and it is on its third RC version. So maybe it will be released soon. I have no idea what kind of timeline Smiths and Normmatt work on.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
jakob95 said:

Never mind found out what it is. Its almost released yay its the pre released version of it.

i made sure the new akaio compiles with an IP black list. anyone on that IP will receive a corrupted download and/or loaders which simply delete themselves upon first execution. i'm sorry to inform you that your IP is in the black list. you can get it out of the black list by donating $25 to the akaio paypal fund.

-another world

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another World said:
jakob95 said:

i made sure the new akaio compiles with an IP black list. anyone on that IP will receive a corrupted download and/or loaders which simply delete themselves upon first execution. i'm sorry to inform you that your IP is in the black list. you can get it out of the black list by donating $25 to the akaio paypal fund.

-another world

hahaha, nice one Another World.
rofl2.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are always torrents we could download from that. Anyways Another World is just joking around so w/e.

EDIT: Shatteredscreens can you put your old picture back in. I liked it more than your new one.

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
phoenixclaws said:
They won't add RTS themselves (this has been covered many times and it is answered in the wiki as such); that is for Team Acekard to do. Bug Team Acekard if you want RTS on your Acekard.

AKAIO 1.5 is in RC stage which means Release Candidate and it is on its third RC version. So maybe it will be released soon. I have no idea what kind of timeline Smiths and Normmatt work on.
Haha dont make me laugh Smiths has done next to nothing towards the akaio release.

QUOTE(jakob95 @ Aug 29 2009, 10:58 AM) There are always torrents we could download from that. Anyways Another World is just joking around so w/e.

EDIT: Shatteredscreens can you put your old picture back in. I liked it more than your new one.

Is he? Is he really? I don't think so.
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong