Hacking Is The Supercard DSTwo Any Good?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
oh, i see. thank you so much Catboy. do you know a safe website i can purchase it from or can we not link that here? i hope if i order it today i can get it by the end of the week.
No problem and I suggest nds-card.com. They are GBAtemp's official sponsor, so buying from them supports The Temp! :mthr:

Reactions: 1 person

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks ^ ^

is there a preference between Kingston and Sandisk microSD? i'm using Kingston for my Acekard 2, but my laptop doesn't seem to recognize it much anymore when i put it in.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks ^ ^

is there a preference between Kingston and Sandisk microSD? i'm using Kingston for my Acekard 2, but my laptop doesn't seem to recognize it much anymore when i put it in.
I have used both of them in the past and I haven't seen a difference their performance.

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks ^ ^

i advise you to use a sandisk.And please stick to the topic!
wow no need to be rude...

Anyway, i just received the DS two in the mail today. Still trying to figure out things but it looks like it won't be difficult to set up.

Reactions: 1 person

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Thanks ^ ^

Anyway, i just received the DS two in the mail today. Still trying to figure out things but it looks like it won't be difficult to set up.
sorry
by the way, which online shop did you buy it from?

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks ^ ^

sorry
NDS-Card.com website

raystriker

The powers that be
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Thanks ^ ^

sorry
NDS-Card.com website
I ordered mine from that website and it never came :(

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where and when did u order it? out-of-country? I ordered a cobra dongle from a website in China, and it took forever for them to ship it. I had to keep badgering them actually. I think in all it took almost two months. it works perfectly, but it took quite a while to get. in retrospect, maybe I shouldn't have gone with the cheapest place.

D

Deleted User

I'm just throwing in my $0.02; I love my Supercard. Tons of software for it, they even update regularly for the official 3ds updates trying to block them. Hasn't given me a problem yet. Also I recomend dscardworld.com. They may not be the lowest price, but they're U.S. based and not some shady chinese place. As for the lost money Ray, how did you pay for it? If credit and you don't recieve your card, file a claim?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.