Homebrew Is there any emulator that wil read Dreamcast, GCN, and Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do I am with my friend right now I will PM you Krestent and Pereg later about it. Just tell me which sysCheck version I need to download. Youi said no to NoTitleDeleterMod.

turbotronic

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
smashdude said:
NoTitleDeleterMod.

QUOTE(smashdude @ Sep 3 2010, 01:39 AM) Just tell me which sysCheck version I need to download.

http://www.google.com/

plz dont feed this thread... he will only reply with more stupid questions...
unsure.gif

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys here is the sysCheck 2.0 I have. Lots of errors and I don't know how I should fix them but 202 works fine and I don't know why IOS 58 says running using 58. But here you go:

sysCheck v2.0 by Double_A
...runs on IOS58 (rev 6175).

Region: NTSC-U
System Menu 4.3 (v513)
Hollywood v0x11
Console ID: 105531988
Boot2 v4

Found 109 titles.
Found 39 IOS on this console. 11 of them are stub.

IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
IOS9 (rev 1034): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
IOS11 (rev 256): Stub
IOS12 (rev 525): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS13 (rev 1031): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS14 (rev 1031): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS15 (rev 1031): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS16 (rev 512): Stub
IOS17 (rev 1031): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS20 (rev 256): Stub
IOS21 (rev 1038): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS22 (rev 1293): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS28 (rev 1806): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS30 (rev 2816): Stub
IOS31 (rev 3607): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS33 (rev 3607): No Patches
IOS34 (rev 3607): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS35 (rev 3607): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS36 (rev 3607): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS37 (rev 5662): Trucha Bug
IOS38 (rev 4123): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
IOS50 (rev 5120): Stub
IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
IOS53 (rev 5662): No Patches
IOS55 (rev 5662): No Patches
IOS56 (rev 5661): Trucha Bug
IOS57 (rev 5918): Trucha Bug
IOS58 (rev 6175): No Patches
IOS60 (rev 6400): Stub
IOS61 (rev 5661): Trucha Bug
IOS70 (rev 6687): Trucha Bug NAND Access
IOS80 (rev 6943): Trucha Bug
IOS202 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
IOS222 (rev 65280): Stub
IOS223 (rev 65280): Stub
IOS249 (rev 17): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
IOS250 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
BC v6
MIOS v5

Report generated on 2007/07/11.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Your system is fine...
You have by chance an original Smash Brawl, Metroid Prime Trilogy or Other M? Try to load it through disc channel, we need to know in what condition your lens is.
For example, my lens is about to die, it only can run original games far in between, it completely refuse to run backup DVDs, and movies.

Smash Brawl, Metroid Prime Trilogy, and Other M are dual layer disc, thereof need a lens in good condition to run.

nightstah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya know, you guys really don't moderate trolling like your rules say... why else would smashdude making his usual splash?

Hello from a fellow User and Moderator/Wiihacks

[where Smashdude masquerades as iCool currently, after multiple bans; we've grown so accustomed to him that likely he seems a mascot of a sort... for the eternal fails]

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
nightstah said:
Ya know, you guys really don't moderate trolling like your rules say... why else would smashdude making his usual splash?

Hello from a fellow User and Moderator/Wiihacks

[where Smashdude masquerades as iCool currently, after multiple bans; we've grown so accustomed to him that likely he seems a mascot of a sort... for the eternal fails]
I don't know, I've studied smashdude, he's truly a case, but it really seems like the guy is honestly clueless about many things, I'm not sure anymore... sometimes he looks like a troll, sometimes he sound kinda serious...
unsure.gif

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hamster, I only have Brawl out of those list of games that you posted and Brawl works fine (I have a one layer disk for it). Just the standard game. I don't need to do any modfications for my IOS's or anything in the sysCheck? Mario Kart Wii works fine as well. And I am being seriuous. What do I do now? I am clueless of everything related to computer science.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
smashdude said:
Hamster, I only have Brawl out of those list of games that you posted and Brawl works fine (I have a one layer disk for it). Just the standard game. I don't need to do any modfications for my IOS's or anything in the sysCheck? Mario Kart Wii works fine as well. And I am being seriuous. What do I do now? I am clueless of everything related to computer science.

You see how smart this guys is and keeps ignoring accusations of trolling and such and keeps asking more question ?
It's all planned guys, stay away from this topic.
If it was genuine he would try to defend himself instead of pretending that everything is fine.
I just wasted 2 posts in this useless topic just because I'm tired of seeing it all the time I click on view new posts.
This tread deserves to die already, please.
How much you wanna bet he's going to ignore my post and ask another question just like that ?
He he he , his having a good laugh at us all, and I'm smiling to
wink.gif

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..........I am not planning this! I am just asking questions that I greatly need help with. My Wii seriously cannot read DVD movies.

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why not try a dvd player then and save yourself the hassle?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
smashdude said:
..........I am not planning this! I am just asking questions that I greatly need help with. My Wii seriously cannot read DVD movies.
If your Wii can read an original Brawl there's nothing wrong with your disc drive, you have 202 and 58, I'm really clueless about why you can't read DVD movies. Also bear in mind that WiiMC is not compatible with every DVD movie format, maybe that's your problem? I asuming that you launch your movies from WiiMC, because if you are trying playing movies from disc channel I will kill you -____-

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried playing some movies from WiiMC as my friend's Wii. Mine does not read it because my Wii was repaired and they took out the modchip. Did I send you my sysCheck?

specht

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're seriously trying to play DVD movies on your Wii and need people to hold your hand through the steps of systematically finding a solution you're better off just buying a cheap DVD player and save your disc drive in the process.

It doesn't take a CS course, let alone a CS degree, to understand how to get a Wii to do what you want.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
smashdude said:
Tried playing some movies from WiiMC as my friend's Wii. Mine does not read it because my Wii was repaired and they took out the modchip. Did I send you my sysCheck?
For twice, YOU DON'T NEED THE MODCHIP to run DVD movies/games through Homebrew, your disc drive is good, as you can run retailer games just fine, you must be doing something wrong, *no wonder, sigh*.
It's not necessary you send me your sysCheck, you already posted it, duh!

Do you have installed the latest version of HBC? It's necessary to run DVD, as it replace the old DVDX. Homebrew Channel 1.0.8 inbefore you ask the version.
Don't sweat trying to find it I google it for you http://bootmii.org/download/

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
smackdude you have a D3-2 drive which cannot play anything other than retail Wii and GC games if you sent it to ninty

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will repeat what I have and ask if I should make any modifications. I have the latest homebrew channel and broswer versions and I have 4.3U WAN. And you said I already have 58 and 202 installed fine so given that info what must I do, hamster? I can fix my drive can't I?

SFenton

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smashdude said:
I will repeat what I have and ask if I should make any modifications. I have the latest homebrew channel and broswer versions and I have 4.3U WAN. And you said I already have 58 and 202 installed fine so given that info what must I do, hamster? I can fix my drive can't I?

Jesus, you haven't been to GameStop yet, have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH