Is there any real way to recover deleted videos from your own YouTube Channel?

MegaGenesis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Title. I have a YouTube channel since 2009, been uploading videos to it since 2010. I deleted many videos I've uploaded to it years ago, because as I grew older my tastes changed. I believe I might have deleted more than 40 videos from my channel in one big purge one day, many years ago. However, nowadays I sort of regret it because those old videos, despite how bad they were, they are part of my life story, and I want to have them back. I know Google says once a video is deleted off YouTube it is gone forever, but I also heard that every video that is uploaded to YouTube, even if it is deleted, stays on Google's servers forever in some way. In fact, I remember many years ago (circa 2014) there was a website that claimed to be able to search, find and play deleted YouTube videos. I think I even tested this website back then and it worked. This is probably futile, but is there any legit way to recover those old YouTube videos I deleted from my own channel? PS: No, I don't have a backup pf my Channel on the Wayback Machine.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Title. I have a YouTube channel since 2009, been uploading videos to it since 2010. I deleted many videos I've uploaded to it years ago, because as I grew older my tastes changed. I believe I might have deleted more than 40 videos from my channel in one big purge one day, many years ago. However, nowadays I sort of regret it because those old videos, despite how bad they were, they are part of my life story, and I want to have them back. I know Google says once a video is deleted off YouTube it is gone forever, but I also heard that every video that is uploaded to YouTube, even if it is deleted, stays on Google's servers forever in some way. In fact, I remember many years ago (circa 2014) there was a website that claimed to be able to search, find and play deleted YouTube videos. I think I even tested this website back then and it worked. This is probably futile, but is there any legit way to recover those old YouTube videos I deleted from my own channel? PS: No, I don't have a backup pf my Channel on the Wayback Machine.
You could use the Wayback Machine to find each individual video, or locate it using 'cache:<video id>' on Google.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I once rememeber someone backing up all my videos on wayback...but then deleting them because my channel wasn't up for deletion...in the meantime some videos got "copyright striked" even though it was bs and it was only parody/showcase. And I left youtube since. What a jerk really...like what's the point?

But if you manage to still login there is a way to download/backup your vids even if they are hidden.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty