OK, so I've just downloaded and installed the notorious Thrill Kill on Adrenaline...

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked like a charm. Instructions say it needs to play on a PS emulator. Adrenaline was my first and only pick. I ran it through PSX2PSP just like any other PS1 game that I've put on my Vita. I was shocked that there was even a Game ID for it, as this game was never released...ANYWHERE. Here are some snapshots I took of it on my phone while in a 4-player match.

Thrill-Kill-PSX2PSP.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

After playing this game for a bit, I can definitely say that this game is seedy, ugly, and depraved. Not that I have any problem with that, I don't, as anybody who pursues this game already knows this. I've not had a lot of time to play but plan to get some playtime under my belt over the next few days. It was so easy to find this game for download.

So folks, if you've ever had any twised desire to play this game (you bunch of SICKO's), just search on Google "Thrill Kill download". I could give you a direct link so long as a mod doesn't care. This game is not pirated at all as it was never fully finished and was cancelled by EA.

Voice your opinions on this thread people!!!
banger.gif

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

Retinal_FAILURE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems fun to try out for sure. I think I wanted to download it the last time I heard about it, but something came up and I forgot. Happy gaming!

I wonder if it can be played on a PSIO as I have that for PS1, but also a VITA and some PSPs that are hacked. cool. actually if PSIO doesn't work I can still load it on the PSP or PSVitaTV and play it on the big screen if I want:toot:.

Reactions: The_Dizzy_Vizzy

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems fun to try out for sure. I think I wanted to download it the last time I heard about it, but something came up and I forgot. Happy gaming!

I wonder if it can be played on a PSIO as I have that for PS1, but also a VITA and some PSPs that are hacked. cool. actually if PSIO doesn't work I can still load it on the PSP or PSVitaTV and play it on the big screen if I want:toot:.

Never heard of PSIO, but you do so that's your business! But yes, Adrenaline (PSP & PSX) runs just fine. No stuttering, no real drops in framerate to speak of, no BSOD, it plays as if it were finished and ready to go to market. Give it a try, it's a pretty goofy game!

Reactions: Retinal_FAILURE

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I remember very well on this game. Was having it when it was leaked for over 20 years ago, the PAL version 3. Some had sell it on black market and it was also with very slow internet on p2p networks like kazaa or emule edonkey. There was 4 Beta copys so far I know. I have only a speedrun on hard difficulty on the PAL version, but was never upload the video.

Dizzy :
brother, this game is long time out as PSP Eboot. ;) Anyway I have tons of Beta copys for PSX running on Adrenalin, or otherwise Emu4Vita or Retroarch. You can also use a Bin Merger and create a VCD for PS2 Pops FMCB.

Mostly every PSX Beta ALpha Version is working over Adrenalin ;) Last week I was getting Duke Nukem Critical Mass PSP Beta to work.

The old times was great the PS1 and PS2 and PS3 was having scandal games like Thrill Kill, Manhunt or Condemned 2. Today there are only kindergarten games out now for PS4 or PS5.
Man I want the Beta copy of Condemned 2 for PS3 ! Punisher PS2 was also censored for Final version.

Happy gaming man !

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember very well on this game. Was having it when it was leaked for over 20 years ago, the PAL version 3. Some had sell it on black market and it was also with very slow internet on p2p networks like kazaa or emule edonkey. There was 4 Beta copys so far I know. I have only a speedrun on hard difficulty on the PAL version, but was never upload the video.

Dizzy :
brother, this game is long time out as PSP Eboot. ;) Anyway I have tons of Beta copys for PSX running on Adrenalin, or otherwise Emu4Vita or Retroarch. You can also use a Bin Merger and create a VCD for PS2 Pops FMCB.

Mostly every PSX Beta ALpha Version is working over Adrenalin ;) Last week I was getting Duke Nukem Critical Mass PSP Beta to work.

The old times was great the PS1 and PS2 and PS3 was having scandal games like Thrill Kill, Manhunt or Condemned 2. Today there are only kindergarten games out now for PS4 or PS5.
Man I want the Beta copy of Condemned 2 for PS3 ! Punisher PS2 was also censored for Final version.

Happy gaming man !

Mr. Peter8! It's been a while! As for Condemned (1) Criminal Origins, the 2nd game is called "Condemned: Bloodshot. I have it in my XBox 360 collection. Was the game never released for PAL version???

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have Condemned 2 Bloodshot PAL but only for PS3. Condemned 2 the Final version was censored X360 and PS3. I need the uncensored PS3 Beta copy. It was censored before final release. Condemned 1 was not released for PS3, only X360.
btw: I have also the original PS3 PROMO Disc for Condemned 2 PS3, but its the same like the Final UK copy.

For the X360, there is a Beta copy for Condemned 1 and 2 (3 versions). I am angry there is not any PS3 Beta, since I dont have any Xbox system...

extra note :
do NOT use the final Beta version from Thrill Kill, because its censored. the PAL copy is full uncut.

Last edited by peter8,

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have Condemned 2 Bloodshot PAL but only for PS3. Condemned 2 the Final version was censored X360 and PS3. I need the uncensored PS3 Beta copy. It was censored before final release. Condemned 1 was not released for PS3, only X360.
btw: I have also the original PS3 PROMO Disc for Condemned 2 PS3, but its the same like the Final UK copy.

For the X360, there is a Beta copy for Condemned 1 and 2 (3 versions). I am angry there is not any PS3 Beta, since I dont have any Xbox system...

extra note :
do NOT use the final Beta version from Thrill Kill, because its censored. the PAL copy is full uncut.
I don't suppose you have a URL for that Pal Version???
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind I THINK I've got it...hopefully.
Post automatically merged:

I would like to thank PETER8 for showing me a better version of Thrill Kill, namely, the PAL version of this game. It is compleltely and totally uncensored, and this time there's a score/soundtrack to the game. Much better than the version I had gotten ahold of (NTSC) as it was censored as well as no soundtrack.

The PAL version is very, very easy to find on Google, and I'd like to thank SONY for making the PS Vita region free.

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

peter8

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yep, everyone use the Final NTSC build for PSX2PSP Eboot, no one the PAL copy. The Final censored Version was the last try to get a release with a M+ Rating instead of AO Rating. The same like Manhunt 2. But Thrill Kill was shut down anyway and it was come from a time where toymakers was not having so many money.
! But -> The PAL copy is maybe finish to 80 or 90 %, so far I remember some ending Videos was unfinished. So having both PAL and NTSC copy make it complete. Also each Version has a different Fighting style, like Revisite Mortal Kombat arcade...
Every single Fatality is full unedited on the PAL copy.

When you have a NTSC Build with missing Music Score (like 4 tracks or so) and no Videos, than you have Thrill Kill Alpha Build Version 1. The PAL copy is Beta Build Version 3. There was found a NTSC Beta Build 2, I had not test it myself, but its saying its same like PAL. And than there is a Final Uncensored Copy Version 4 AO Rating (but still tiny censored compare to PAL) and a stronger Final M+ Rating Build Version 5.

Go on google and search for cdromance, you can find a PSX2PSP Eboot Adrenalin for the Final NTSC Version (maybe Build 4 or 5)

I had create some Beta Alpha Prototype PSX copys with PSX2PSP v1.4.2, its all working fine. here ->

Biohazard 2 Beta V2 PSX2PSP EBOOT
Biohazard 2 Nov 6 1996 Prototype PSX2PSP EBOOT (untouched 1.5)
BioHazard 1995 10 04 Prototype PSX2PSP EBOOT
Duke Nukem Planet of the Babes Apr 15 2000 Prototype PSX2PSP EBOOT
Duke Nukem Time to Kill Jun 12 1998 Prototype PSX2PSP EBOOT
Fighting Force 2 Oct 29 1999 Prototype PSX2PSP EBOOT
Legend of Mana Nov 5 1999 Prototype PSX2PSP EBOOT
Mortal Kombat Special Forces May 11 1999 Prototype PSX2PSP EBOOT
Need for Speed High Stakes Feb 23 1999 Prototype PSX2PSP EBOOT
Nightmare Creatures II Mar 13 2000 Prototype PSX2PSP EBOOT
San Francisco Rush Jan 14 1998 Prototype PSX2PSP EBOOT
Vagrant Story Jan 7 2000 Prototype PSX2PSP EBOOT
Vagrant Story Mar 7 2000 Reviewable PSX2PSP EBOOT

(I dont upload anything, my country is shit)

Nightmare Creatures II and Duke Nukem Planet of the Babes has differences ! And Biohazard 1.5 is the most loved one.
I am still waiting for Biohazard 0 N64 Alpha Build and 3.5 GC with the airship...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Penisapiens
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Tempus Bannus
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @cearp, okie dokie i'm sorry
  • cearp @ cearp:
    lol I meant nothing by it - and for the record I have no powers, so no worries :D
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, you're forgiven
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Well I don't forgive him. He's been eating ALL the Tempus Bannus's :angry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, it was only once :angry:
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ROFL :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp: