Gaming Is there any website or service to track the price of Switch eShop games?

thewannacryguy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I know such services do exist for PC games but I'm not sure about the Switch. A service which will send you a notification when a game is discounted and has a graph showing price fluctuations over time. Some of the games I want to buy seem like they rarely, if ever go on sale.

campbell0505

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
DekuDeals is what I use. It doesn’t have every country, but it has a lot. Some countries like the US have multiple stores listed, such as eshop, Best Buy, amazon, GameStop etc, but for the Australian option (what I use) it only has amazon and eshop to compare. It shows price history, the game size (digital), metacritic score and sometimes how long it would take on average to beat. I wish it had more options for shops in some countries (e.g in Australia adding: EB Games, JBHIFI, Big W etc) but it’s all worked on by one guy to my knowledge. Pretty sure it can send you emails of certain games if you opt in.

Reactions: thewannacryguy

spoonm

Can count to 3.
Trophies
Website
spoonm.org
XP
Country
Brazil
Not exactly what you want, but you can see prices in all versions of the Switch eShop on this site. It will rank them by price in each country and you can have it show prices in any currency listed on the site for ease of use. No graphs or notifications, though. You could maybe write a script to poll the site for those on a daily basis.

PatrickD85

Trophies
Website
www.nintendoreporters.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nintendo does offer this in the wishlist way as mentioned.

BUT keep in mind that that limits you to the eshop you have setup.
If you want prices from around the globe ... Eshop-prices.com has my vote ... but as noted it is not automated to send notifcations. You could reach out to the dev behind that; https://twitter.com/Calyhre

He seems like a guy cable of enough and perhaps he could implement something like that.
(Feedback from what users want is mostly appreciate by devs looking to make their product better)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol