Homebrew is there anything in the latest firmware?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A. It's free
B. It works offline
C. It can backup save data
D. Shows EVs and IVs
E. Shiny sprites are shown, rather than normies and shinies using the same icons
So pokebank is like a paid subscription for online storage of pokemon? DUMB:mellow:

That is bad nintendo, shame on you. Whats next pokemon online mmorpg $20 a month?:huh:

Reactions: Deleted-379826

ShikaSan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Really? I guess I'm behind the times on that. Ignore me.

I'm sorry about that, but really it works, I'm using it just fine with my copies of X and OR. :D

I like you, i don't wanna ignore you. Besides i dunno where your avatar is from but is cute. :)

So isn't there already a pokemon bank? What the homebrew rip off for? :unsure:

I think her avatar is from those sprites you set as your image for your PSS Profile in Pokemon games, although I dunno from which version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So pokebank is like a paid subscription for online storage of pokemon? DUMB:mellow:

That is bad nintendo, shame on you. Whats next pokemon online mmorpg $20 a month?:huh:

If it's Pokemon and Nintendo, I would blindly throw money for that. :rofl2:

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry about that, but really it works, I'm using it just fine with my copies of X and OR. :D

I think her avatar is from those sprites you set as your image for your PSS Profile in Pokemon games, although I dunno from which version.
That's pretty neat actually. I'll have to try that.

My avatar is a PSS-styled version of Shigure from Fire Emblem Fates. Someone on tumblr made some icons for the characters.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are multiple exploits, but no way to downgrade yet.
Exploits are available for VVVVVV, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, SmileBASIC, Pokemon OR/AS, etc.
wait wait wait... pokemon ORAS now has an exploit? i havent been very active so i may have missed the forum for it. I'll have to tell my friend

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh, I forgot to mention a little bit about the official one tho; Unless you have a way to extract your DS saves, its the only way to transfer from Gen 5 to 6

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I forgot to mention a little bit about the official one tho; Unless you have a way to extract your DS saves, its the only way to transfer from Gen 5 to 6
Because Nintendo is cash grabbing with this service, it's also the only way to transfer from r/b/y, and will be the only way to transfer from x/y/or/as to s/m.

Reactions: Ricken

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
PHBank requires CFW, not the Homebrew Launcher.
PHBank works with the Homebrew Launcher. There's a 3DSX version.

There is a way to downgrade the dsiware downgrade!
Both DSiWareHax and a hardmod can be used to dump/restore the NAND. As such, one can downgrade NATIVE_FIRM to 10.4 using a known-plaintext attack, and then downgrade to 9.2 as you would on a 10.4-10.7 system.

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are multiple exploits, but no way to downgrade yet.
Exploits are available for VVVVVV, Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon, SmileBASIC, Pokemon OR/AS, etc.

Outside of dsiware exploit which has been mentioned, there is (and pretty much has been from day 1 of latest firmware release) the option of hardmodding. That's certainly not to say it's viable for everyone, but throwing that possibility out the window for someone else isnt a good idea.

mehmeh11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
well, I give up, I don't know anyone with the HB launcher (I barely know anyone with a 3ds anyways), smilebasic is gone and freakyformsdeluxe is too expensive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: At least I'm not playing single player :P