Homebrew Is this normal? (NAND backup question)

mehmeh11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
When asked by decrypt9 to back up my nand, instead of it just saying nandmin.bin, it has an exclamation mark at the end (nandmin.bin (!) ), is it safe? can I use the other options? (nandmin1.bin, nandmin2.bin, etc)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When asked by decrypt9 to back up my nand, instead of it just saying nandmin.bin, it has an exclamation mark at the end (nandmin.bin (!) ), is it safe? can I use the other options? (nandmin1.bin, nandmin2.bin, etc)
Use the D-Pad to chose a different name for the backup. The exclamation point means the name is already in-use by another NAND backup in your files9 folder.

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It adds the (!) when the name is taken iirc. You likely named an older backup that. I'd recommend you backup the old one (should be in files9) and make a new one

SahierKHLover

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the D-Pad to chose a different name for the backup. The exclamation point means the name is already in-use by another NAND backup in your files9 folder.
couldn't he just take his sd card search for that nand back up and copy it to his laptop/computer whatever and delete it on his sd card that would fix his worries

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica