ROM Hack Question Is this safe to do with my second console ?

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hello,
I have a hacked and banned (not super banned, I can download firmware update) switch V1 and I plan to buy a clean switch lite to play online and with this new switch I would like to do the following things:

- transfer my animal crossing save (that save has been modified a bit with save editor)
- put back my main account which is already on the banned switch (because I had bought games on the eshop before being banned)

by doing this, do I have the risk of being banned on my new switch ? Has anyone ever been banned like this?
Thanks

Last edited by Cortexfou,

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Start fresh don't transfer anything....

Only thing you can do with a banned and clean switch is transfer items or pokemon

Cortexfou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I didn't know you need to go online to trasfert save. The only save you can transfert offline is animal crossing.
I edited my original post to be more precise.

reddool

Trophies
XP
Country
You can use your old account no problem I have done this and it hasn't been an issue. Also make a backup of your nand and create an emunand for your cfw keep everything separate. Use exosphere to blank your serial number and use 90dns to block nintendo servers. Doing all this you should be fine. When nintendo bans you they ban the console not the account.

Latte_xx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
While many people have not been banned for using a Nintendo Account that was used on a banned Switch on a non-banned Switch, there is a non-zero risk of being banned.

Fortunately, I haven't seen or heard of anyone being banned for doing so so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No I just hate you