Homebrew Is twilight menu safe with 64gb SD cards?

deadman8555

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reading even if I turn a option on my card could still corrupt. Is this still true or has that been fixed?

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reading even if I turn a option on my card could still corrupt. Is this still true or has that been fixed?
I was wondering this too, and it turns out you should be fine. It might be a bit slower, but it should work fine as long as you (and I must stress this) keep "Save FAT table cache" OFF. Either that, or just have the 128kb fat files made BEFORE you swap to the 64gb card.
Oh, and make sure to format it to FAT32 before putting stuff on it for obvious reasons.

Plasmaster09

Social Justice Potato
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

x64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have twilight menu installed on a 240gb (PNY) and 128gb (sandisk) micro sd cards without issues. I formatted both using fat32 format tool with the 64kb cluster selected, http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm

I usually only stick with sandisk for SSDs and micro sd cards but the PNY was super cheap at the time and it works really well.

Last edited by x64,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 2 of them :angry:😡:angry: !