Is what I'm saying unheard of?

The_Buddha_Wolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, everyone! I joined this forum and some others because I actually want to use the internet to educate myself. I specifically want to be educated on rom hacks, homebrew, fan translations, and other stuff like that. With your help this website can accomplish something great and we can be the very best (like no one ever was). The most important goal of mine for joining is to make online friends while I create some amazing projects.

Pokemon, Sgt. Frog, creepypasta/horror stories, animal crossing, Deadpool (and other marvel comics), anime, manga, Grand Theft Auto, and other video games are some things that I'm interested in and could possibly make projects out of.

I'll just be honest and tell you that I don't know the best way to end this introduction, so I'll just leave everyone with the idea that I'm really excited to make a Pokemon rom hack based on Sgt. Frog or Deadpool. I consider myself to be decent at writing, but I would need to be educated on programming and all of that stuff. So PM me if you are interested in a project with me.

Acerio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to GBATemp! Hope you like it :)

I'm semi-active here, but I'm trying to get myself online more often, I originally joined just to share WOWMeter (click my sig pls), when I released it since it had 3DS support, but I ended up really liking the community.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong