Hacking Question Issues getting Atmosphere to run

Chrushev

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Trying to migrate from SXOS to Atmosphere, got latest Hekate 5.5.5, latest Atmosphere, latest sigpatches, Was able to convert SXOS emunand via Hekate. Can boot into CFW no problem.
But when I try to boot into emunand I get the following "Pkg2 decryption failed". And like I said I have the latest Hekate, latest sigpatches, latest atmosphere. My Emunand was on 10.x before conversion. Hekate has green checkmark for for Emunand in the menu. I am injecting Hekate right now to get to it, but I also tried injecting fusee-secondary which game me error too.

I dont even know what this error means, is this referring to decrypting Emunand? Is it referring to some other package? what is Pkg2?

upload_2021-4-27_22-45-20.png

Last edited by Chrushev,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to migrate from SXOS to Atmosphere, got latest Hekate 5.5.5, latest Atmosphere, latest sigpatches, Was able to convert SXOS emunand via Hekate. Can boot into CFW no problem.
But when I try to boot into emunand I get the following "Pkg2 decryption failed". And like I said I have the latest Hekate, latest sigpatches, latest atmosphere. My Emunand was on 10.x before conversion. Hekate has green checkmark for for Emunand in the menu. I am injecting Hekate right now to get to it, but I also tried injecting fusee-secondary which game me error too.

I dont even know what this error means, is this referring to decrypting Emunand? Is it referring to some other package? what is Pkg2?

View attachment 260544
The red lines detail the issue pretty clearly. Hekate and potentially some of your Atmosphere files are out of date. Grab the latest files from the respective GitHub repositories.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I really didn't like playing online against other people always felt like I was being matched...