Hacking Issues With WarioWare Game

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone I have a quick question..I updated my firmware to RC2 and everything is fine, but when I played WarioWare it would crash as soon as I drew the monster, I then updated the loader and it got rid of that problem..but in a few days my DSi XL is coming and I was told to do the fix on my acekard just in case it does not work, so I did that, but now when I try to play WarioWare it does not work right, when I go into the shop it goes black
So do you think if I put back in the loader, would it mess up the fix that I did?

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone..I know its a dumb question but I seriously don't know..also, when I save it, do I save it as 256 or can I save it as unknown and just keep it as that under properties

Emeraldman94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes you will see black screen just wait like a min. Wario Ware DIY has very slow saving and loading times because of the save. I changed mine to the Unknown save type thing.

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I think ever since I put in that loader Im having issues..I should never have done the 1.4 fix since my card supposedly already had the fix included in it..the black screen did not go away so that is why I am going back to the beginning to see if it works..even my mario game was not working right

Lakerfanalways

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got the game working..but now it freezes when I try to get into the Warioware game shop..it will just freeze..I dont get what gives with this game but its always giving me issues

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: But your farts no longer make a sound +1