ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Whats EOF?
End Of Forum

Anyway, this isn't a chatroom people. More than 1/3rd of this post has been just one-line comments about whether 4chan "leaked" cias are legit or not... Seriously, move it to EOF. That other thread about SciresM's twitter ended in a cleanup by mods and lock, don't derail this any more.

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
End Of Forum

Anyway, this isn't a chatroom people. More than 1/3rd of this post has been just one-line comments about whether 4chan "leaked" cias are legit or not... Seriously, move it to EOF. That other thread about SciresM's twitter ended in a cleanup by mods and lock, don't derail this any more.

Edge Of the Forum*

Reactions: ThoD
D

Deleted User

OP
Well tomorrow seems to be the earliest the game can leak.For it to leak today would still be unlikely.

RattletraPM

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think this post did pretty good job, worth a read.
http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/34017137
I was gonna post it too lol. Anyways, I've got some more things to add, partially replying to @SoslanVanWieren :
  • That is not by Lurantis, the tripcode doesn't match. The last post made by "him" was on November 1st.
  • I said "him" in quotes because Lurantis revealed his tripcode after he leaked Sun and Moon. This means that anyone can post as him, so just because the tripcode matches it DOESN'T mean it's legit.
  • Don't trust the leakers that ask how to dump the CIA. Legitimate leakers already know how to do it because they must already know the ins and outs 3DS works so that they don't get caught. No one is stupid enough to risk their job (or worse) just to leak a game on the internet so any serious leaker would do a bit of research before announcing anything.
  • The decryption seed is NOT going to be released before the game. Nintendo isn't stupid and has already suffered many leaks before, they will not release it early. We might get lucky and get it a bit early, but we're talking about one day max. before the official release. As said by the pastebin, any serious leak is going to come from a retail/review PHYSICAL cart.
  • Look at what Lurantis itself did before leaking the CIAs. He posted dozens of screenshots and info from the game itself, sometimes he even accepted requests from other anons on what to do (like when he asked what starter should he pick and he also said that he would name it based on the first anon that would get trips). If the leaker is NOT willing to share some previously unknown screenshots or info then he doesn't really own the game, plain and simple.
In the end, there are two golden rules while playing this waiting game: be patient and don't be gullible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A friend give me a $35 cigar, and pssf, just as good as a $5 one. But of course gonna have to tell him it was awesome.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    What makes a good Cuban rum soaked cigar is a nice cosmopolitan to go with it.
    +1
    Used to do that every time I went to Miami on business
    There was this little bar I would stop in have that combo and watch the beach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never met a girl named cosmopolitan, but cool. And where do you insert the cigar? Mr clinton
    Slightly more than 35 dollars lol but I was making thousands on a job.
    Cosmopolitan is just vodka and cranberry juice lol
    I'm a martini glass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My dental assistant is Cuban I'm gonna have to him for cigars and sandwiches now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea wish I could get Cubans cheap, they are ridiculous priced up here. But they are hard workers.
    I think I was paying like 75 back in the early 90s
    Rolled on the thighs of virgins if the stories are to be believed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think we belive any of your stories
    That's honestly for the best lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd read his autobiography.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "If I may have done it."
    I'm deliberately vague about some of the details sure it's been 30 years but some crimes don't have limitations
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis sex life is Dubai
    FB-IMG-1717887564361.jpg
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or I picture its like quagmire from family guy, gigity.
    +2
    Back then I was so wasteful with money, didn't bother me to spend 600 bucks in a strip club, some of those private dances though... Lol
    My life back then was a mix of Breaking Bad and John Wick and Dumb and Dumber lol
    +1
    The things we do as kids so lucky to be alive lol
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Kids put chocolate in their pockets :ninja:
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ulOHdCUXz6s?si=zVb-MdOFLsk-28mk