DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GreenCurry said:
hey guys, it's greencurry again.
a: thanks for calling me a kid, it makes me feel young again!
b: i spoiled basically the entire plot of pokémon b/w on the irc
c: whatever else i missed
glad i missed that ive been playing a visual novel so havnt been on the temp today.

anyway just deal with it dood its pokenoob time after the fire of pokemon b/w is out everything will be normal for another 6-12 months

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
GreenCurry said:
Zorua said:
GreenCurry said:
No one bought they game, everyone is playing a pirated version of it.
And tdwp, sorry i went off on you that one time... but you are seriously rubbing certain sore spots that are better left alone

You sir are seriously wrong.
sir, the group i was spoiling it for had in fact pirated it.

All I have to say about this is firstly, that is what this site is about, piracy. And piracy is the reason why we all signed up here in the first place. [/states the obvious] So dont be hypocritical in denouncing something that every single one of us do.

Secondly if you are going to get on your pedestal over piracy don't do it over the money juggernaut that is pokemon. At least do it over a game or company that needs support in order to survive, and is not benefiting from sales in their millions regardless.

Anyway, I know you are a good guy at heart, and that you go through a hell of a hard time with things. I just wish you wouldn't vent on a group of people who generally like you and sympathise with your situation.

Z

Zorua

p1ngpong said:
GreenCurry said:
Zorua said:
GreenCurry said:
And tdwp, sorry i went off on you that one time... but you are seriously rubbing certain sore spots that are better left alone

All I have to say about this is firstly, that is what this site is about, piracy. And piracy is the reason why we all signed up here in the first place. [/states the obvious] So dont be hypocritical in denouncing something that every single one of us do.

Secondly if you are going to get on your pedestal over piracy don't do it over the money juggernaut that is pokemon. At least do it over a game or company that needs support in order to survive, and is not benefiting from sales in their millions regardless.

Anyway, I know you are a good guy at heart, and that you go through a hell of a hard time with things. I just wish you wouldn't vent on a group of people who generally like you and sympathise with your situation.

Improve your attitude Mr.Mod. Don't insult me just because you don't know me. Greencurry said that no one bought the game so I was only saying that he/she is wrong because I'm planning to buy it. I never said anything else so I don't see the reason for you to be ranting off about piracy.

@Greencurry, I really didn't mean to insult you. I understand what you're going through so if I insulted you I'm extremely sorry. I was just expressing my opinion about the whole thing.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Zorua said:
Improve your attitude Mr.Mod. Don't insult me just because you don't know me. Greencurry said that no one bought the game so I was only saying that he/she is wrong because I'm planning to buy it. I never said anything else so I don't see the reason for you to be rating off about piracy.

@Greencurry, I really didn't mean to insult you. I understand what you're going through so if I insulted you I'm extremely sorry. I was just expressing my opinion about the whole thing.

I was talking to Mr GreenCurry, whom I know very well and even had to take action against on irc because of his behaviour.

I was not addressing your good self.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
p1ngpong said:
GreenCurry said:
Zorua said:
GreenCurry said:

i think he was more addressing the comment that by spoiling the plot he was somehow wasting the money of the people that paid for it (fair argument really as he posted it in a thread where a high percentage of the readers wouldn't have paid for it)

Z

Zorua

p1ngpong said:
Zorua said:
Improve your attitude Mr.Mod. Don't insult me just because you don't know me. Greencurry said that no one bought the game so I was only saying that he/she is wrong because I'm planning to buy it. I never said anything else so I don't see the reason for you to be rating off about piracy.

I was talking to Mr GreenCurry, whom I know very well and even had to take action against on irc because of his behaviour.

You sounded like you were addressing my earlier comment.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Zorua said:
p1ngpong said:
Zorua said:

You sounded like you were addressing my earlier comment.
he had quite clearly quoted greencurry's post, not your post

Z

Zorua

It's all okay then. A bit of a misunderstanding on my part. Sorry for the confusion. Let's just get back on-topic.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Zorua said:
It's all okay then. A bit of a misunderstanding on my part. Sorry for the confusion. Let's just get back on-topic.

What the fuck?

On-Topic?

While monkat's here?

Are you fucking high?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, dis shits gone 3 pages already? Hah, good joke, being on topic with monkat around. Hoohoo!
rofl2.gif

Z

Zorua

monkat said:
Zorua said:

What the fuck?

On-Topic?

While monkat's here?

Are you fucking high?

Why are you always like that?

At least it lifted up the mood!
p1ngp0ngsmiley.png

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
p1ngpong said:
All I have to say about this is firstly, that is what this site is about, piracy. And piracy is the reason why we all signed up here in the first place. [/states the obvious]
(Not me)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1