Country
Zimbabwe
9449095462_10c8a9eddc_b.jpg

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You see a post about a historically marginalised and abused minority holding their annual celebration to raise awareness, boost positivity and hopefully reduce related suicide rates, and you can't help yourself from dropping in and questioning it. You're a delight.
With your perspective it does not suprise me that you accuse me without providing quotes. I did ask about the subject because I was interested to learn about it.

Stonewall New York, I've never heard about it before David.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
With your perspective it does not suprise me that you accuse me without providing quotes. I did ask about the subject because I was interested to learn about it.

Stonewall New York, I've never heard about it before David.
And once you made someone provide answers for you that you could have found yourself, you dismissed it with your usual negativity and lack of understanding.
I actually want you to have a think about something. If so much of the stuff you post is met with hostility from so many different people, could it be possible that it's not everybody else who is causing the problem?

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
And once you made someone provide answers for you that you could have found yourself, you dismissed it with your usual negativity and lack of understanding.
I actually want you to have a think about something. If so much of the stuff you post is met with hostility from so many different people, could it be possible that it's not everybody else who is causing the problem?
I don't see the hostility.

• Sad

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I find this to be a negative outlook and don't see anything good coming from it.
Again, if you chose to look honestly at your beliefs and how people react to them, instead of deluding yourself that you're great, then you'd have an opportunity to work on the problems and in future you wouldn't have multiple people calling you out for being shitty. So either try that, or just crank your delusion up another couple of notches so you can assume I'm being complimentary when I call you a bigoted piece of shit. Either way, this debate is done.

• Love

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Again, if you chose to look honestly at your beliefs and how people react to them, instead of deluding yourself that you're great, then you'd have an opportunity to work on the problems and in future you wouldn't have multiple people calling you out for being shitty. So either try that, or just crank your delusion up another couple of notches so you can assume I'm being complimentary when I call you a bigoted piece of shit. Either way, this debate is done.
You strike me as a person with a rather negative outlook. I don't think that is healthy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: Has anyone posted a "Companies after Pride Month" meme yer