• Thread starter coolwinners
  • Start date
  • Views 1,467
  • Replies 6
C

coolwinners

OP
Here's how it goes:

I was on mIRC in #gbatemp using a trigger. Unfortunately, I used thge trigger too many times and didn't know I was using it. I agree that that was not a good thing to do, but before banning me, couldn't I have been notified that I was doing something wrong. I was banned straight-awau. No explaination. Nothing.

I can't notify the person who banned me because they won't accept my request to chat. How am I suppoused to get back on the channel?

If there is a OP who would like to unban ( I would be quite grateful), please PM me and I will PM you my localhost/ ip thing.

I was banned by Azimuth.

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Let me make this as clear as possible, the channel and forum are DIFFERENT places. Don't bring your IRC problems here, because a lot of us could care less. Take the time to look at all the other closed "I got banned" topics and read the posts there.

C

coolwinners

OP
I understand that it was my fault, and take the blame, but I shuold be allowed back. :S And, CAJoker1999, where else am I suppoused to ask to be unbanned?

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
dont worry the ban isnt forever man.....just wait 1 day before doing posts like this.....and you shouldnt do posts like this but.....well we cant stop you....just wait

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1